Part 20

whoa 20 parts already

Angel

my chest was flush against his desk as he jerked himself out of me, the firework sensation leaving and replacing with uncomfortable emptiness.

i groaned, looking over my shoulder. "b-but.."

"but what?" lucifer dropped himself into his desk chair, massaging his member while giving me an evil smirk.

"h-how can...how can i..."

"words." he rested his belt over his pelvis.

i swallowed, my legs beginning to tremble as i held myself over his desk. he must be enjoying the view.

"how...can i cum...three more times..." i panted, my own length as hard as a rock against my stomach.

"well you could get your pretty little self off on something," his hands stroked my wings and they fluttered, wrapping around my shoulders as i felt his fingers dance between my thighs. "or i could play with you some more..."

his thumb pressed against my slick with my own spit entrance, slipping in and pressing my walls like they were silly little buttons. i whined and felt his metal belt buckle brush over my back.

"i bet you could get off to this belt beating your cute ass." i felt his lips nip my ear.

i buried my face in my wings while he stood up. i heard him roll his chair away and he snapped his belt, the sound making my body quiver.

"what do you say, angel boy?" lucifer purred. "should i punish you, poor thing?"

"you're already making me cum." i breathed, sweat forming a layer over my face. "you're just giving me an appetizer."

he laughed and his belt came down in a harsh whip, making me release a soft moan.

"you're so sarcastic, i never thought an angel like you would have such a tone." he hit my bottom again, each time his hand would run over his mark.

my second orgasm began to build up, each whip of his leather belt made me twitch and bite my lip. i released with a "ah-h!", weakening over his desk and shaking.

"two more, honey bunny." he teased, running his belt between my asscheeks and between my thighs, stimulating my sensitive spots and making me gasp.

"i cant do it!" i squirmed, standing painfully and wobbling. "i c-can't."

"but you're going to." lucifer still had his cock out, his large hand running over it. "or i'll stick myself in you and pump you full until you can't bare it anymore."

my knees felt like jelly and i hugged my body with my wings, fluttering my lashes at him.

"what if..." i whispered, looking up at him.

he had a lustful grin on his face. "yes?"

"you..." i stepped close to him and rose on my tippy toes, the head of his cock pressing against my tummy. "eat me out?"

his jaw tightened and his eyes ignited with desire. his hand moved from his cock and took my shoulders.

"my chair. now."

i climbed carefully into his big chair, lucifer directing me to hold the back and kneel. basically he could easily press his face into my ass without me in the same, bent over position.

"you're going to be screaming for mercy." he growled, his tongue instantly plunging into my entrance.

my mind went fuzzy and i hugged the back of his chair, drool seeping out onto the velvet of it. i moaned lazily, his tongue working wonders. he lapped me up like i was water.

"god, you're delicious." he breathed on me hole, sending shivers up my body.

"i'm gonna..." i moaned, rolling my hips back as i sunk into his chair. "c-cum."

i came for my third time, my body losing steam. i don't know if i can do it once more.

lucifer pressed his teeth into my ass, his smirk right against my skin.

"daddy..." i rasped. "i don't know if i can do it again...i'm so tired...so...so tired..."

"aw, what a shame." he stood and i could see him rubbing his thumb over his slit from the corner of my eye. "why don't you just open your legs up and let daddy fill you, yeah?"

i nodded sleepily. "please, master."

i felt him lift me up and i was laid back on his desk, his cock suddenly pulsing inside of me. lucifer rammed in and out, his hand trying to get my member hard again. but i was so tender and weak that i just pressed his hand to my stomach and moaned. i sat up while he was still inside of me, lazily trying to watch him thrust in and out of me.

he grunted, his eyes just focused on cumming inside of me, pulling me onto him while he sat back into his chair. he violently bounced me, my body unable to stay up.

"cum, damn it." he grabbed my throat and i just dropped my head back, breathing sleepily. "whore, i'm telling you to cum."

"i cant do it, sir." i laid my head on his shoulder and slipped my hand behind me to feel his cock slide in and out of me. "i cant."

lucifer groaned in my ear when i touched him, his hand grabbing mine and pulling out of me just enough so his tip was still pressed to my entrance. he helped me rub his shaft, deep moans escaping his chest.

we paused for a minute, our breathing in sync.

a little bit of energy filled my body and i sat up, moving so i could grind against his hard. lucifer watched me cum for the fourth time, a proud smirk on his face.

Lucifer

i was insanely proud of him.

he was a tiny little thing, so asking this much of him was hard for him to complete. but oh my god, he did it. his covered in his own orgasm.

i helped him off of me and he naturally laid at me feet, his wings stretching around him as he shivered.

"good boy." i reached down and stroked his messy hair.

i gave myself a quick jerk off before tucking my weapon away and fixing myself up to look just like i did before we got messy.

oliver slept beneath my desk as more clients started to enter. i made sure i wiped up every last drop of oliver's cum.

after all, here in hell, angel cum is a delicacy. and i'm very sure i don't want to share it.