Part 25

Angel

In the middle of the night i took my diaper and my binkie out i just could not stand them anymore.

I tried to go back to sleep but i just could not focus.

He was just so hot and sexy as he drifted away in a deep sleep with his heavy man arm laying onto my stomach, i moved his hand down to my member.

I just could not resist his touch i needed it. Right now.

But would he really notice if i used him to make me feel good.

After all he uses me to make himself feel good.

Nothing like some good karma.

I took his hand and slowly moved it the bottom of my shaft interlocking my fingers over his big man hand.

And i started to pump myself as he would and i couldn't help it but moan i felt so good.

"hnnnggg d-dadd-" before i could finish getting my words out, i felt his left hand fly to cover my mouth.

"did you really think you could have some fun without me the devil knowing" he said with his devilish smirk god i hated his stupid ugly face when he did that. But at the same time it was so so hot.

"why don't we have some fun baby, because now you've woken all of me up" as he looked down to the bulge in his pants.

"Let me make you feel good darling, i haven't fucked you in so long, daddy misses your tight little hole to ruin"

he gripped my hair. "are you even fucking listening to me."

then there was a hard slap across my face.

"i-i'm sorry sir, yes please fuck me please. Make me feel good. Fill me up like your cum dump that i am."

he stroked my face with his thumb "of course darling."

"on your back please baby."

i did as he ordered, i wouldn't want to upset the big man.

"That's a good boy."

I smiled at his words.

Lucifer

The boy was so cute, with his white pretty thighs that were already all shook up from him pumping himself with my hand.

"aw pretty boy you made a big mistake"

i dropped my pants and boxers to my ankles letting out my growing length from my clothing.

i stroked myself a few times, "god the things you do to me baby"

i spit on my hand and rubbed his adorable little entrance with my finger tips watching it get all glossed up just from my spit.

I pushed my middle finger inside of my baby doll, and felt his muscle tighten around my finger.

I curled my one finger inside of him before pulling it out.