Part 23

Lucifer

"did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

"no, because i didn't fall."

i chuckled and felt his hands rest on my chest.

the sky was a dusty, dark blue above us. stars spotted the atmosphere and foggy clouds drifted about. birdsong came to a slow quiet, only twitters of owls and crickets lulling us into a relaxed headspace.

oliver laid beside me, his head on my arm that was wrapped around him. his eyes were closed but a smile lingered on his lips.

"you're so handsome." i rubbed my thumb over his soft, bare arm.

"i know." he responded softly. "you tell me every day..."

i smiled and i felt his little hands run over my pectorals and over my abdomen.

"daddy." he whispered, raising his head. his eyes were glazed with something i couldn't interpret. "i love you."

"i love you too, baby." i held his chin and brought his face forward, my lips meeting his forehead carefully.

"daddy..." he breathed, his chest heaving.

"hm?"

he shifted slightly and sat up. i followed where his eyes stared at and met his crotch. there was a tight looking bulge in his shorts, his thighs squeezing tight together.

"are you okay, angel?" i asked lustfully, sitting up and holding his hands from behind him.

i guided him back in between my legs, his pretty wings pressed to my chest.

oliver kept looking at his tent, blushing furiously.

"mhm...let's fix that..." i kissed his temple, pressing my forehead to the side of his face, a smirk pulling on my lips as i watched my hands situate him between my thighs.

i spread his legs open slight, just so i can get my hands where they needed. then i took the hem of his cotton shorts and tore them so his member bounced out and his pants fell off of his hips.

"cute!" i teased him, bending his legs slightly. he pressed his body harder against me and i held onto his side, digging my fingers into his ribs.

i hovered my fingers teasingly over his tip, his breath hitching just from the tension.

"oh sweet little angel." i ran my hand under his shirt and rubbed his soft chest. "you poor thing, bet you've never had this done."

i touched him slowly. i rubbed my thumb on his slit that was already beaded with a glassy white drop, watching his head throw back against my shoulder.

"cutie." i licked the precum off my finger. "angel cum is so sweet, how do you do it?"

he didn't respond, he was too focused on not freaking out.

i stroked him softly, massaging his base. his white, milky thighs shook as i began to pump him with a harder force.

his hands gripped my wrist that was against his chest, his fingernails pressing craters into my forearm. his whole body trembled with the pure adrenaline.