Part 18

Angel

He was so good with his words just they way they flowed out of his mouth and how he treated and talked to me i loved him so much, he treated me so good.

"Today's going to be a busy day angel, i need you to be on your best behavior today, and i won't hesitate with punishments either, do you understand me?"

"yes sir." i sat up

He rustled his hand threw my hair scratching at my head.

"I know i don't have to tell you to be good bubby, because you're always such a good boy for me sweetheart, just today i'm going to take you to work with me if that's okay?"

"yes of course daddy that's okay, but w-what exactly is your 'work'" i said with air quotes.

"oh lovie let me explain, you might see me be very mean today, but i PROMISE you, i will never ever treat you like i treat my clients. Because i am in love with you and not them. My clients are people who are waiting access to be allowed into the forbidden and they need to be assigned to a demon, so they can train. But no one will come with me. Because i just don't want anyone, the only person i want is you"

he grabbed me by the neck of my shirt balling the fabric in his hands and pulling me into a kiss.

Lucifer

His cheeks turned a rose color from the kiss i pulled him into.

That was like our first kiss, that wasn't in any kind of sex scene. Just our first romantic kiss.

His lips were so soft and cute.

"Okay angel we should start getting dressed and ready for our big day i want to take you out into the human world tonight."

he wiggled his little hips back and forth.

i loved him so much god.

"hmmm what should my little boy wear today?"

"OO i know" i pulled a red loose button up out from my closet that was perfect in size for him, along with high waisted black shorts so i could have a perfect view of that pretty ass of his, if he ever bent down.

I dressed oliver in the cute clothes, and also gave him a pair of shorter boxers, that hugged his ass tight. The shorts grasped around his curvy hips.

I dressed myself in the usual fitted black button up, black slacks, and a belt with a silver buckle.

I slid on my thick metal ring, that i wore on the day i first met oliver, along with the chain i wore.

I sat down on the bed, man spreading of course, while oliver maneuvered his way into between my legs standing to unbutton a couple of my shirt buttons so you could see my whole chain, and some of my chest hair, oliver pulled me by my collar for another kiss. But we kept kissing and he kept holding onto me and it lead to us making out very slowly his tongue running into mine on the occasion and one of my hands left his hips to hold some of his ass, i squeezed it firmly and he pushed his hips more into me, as i grasped at it harder between the kiss and as our lips disconnected from each other for him to breathe was a loud breathy moan.