Part 17

Lucifer

Oliver looked so sad i just wanted to rush over to him and get him out.

She had him trapped in a silver barred cage with bars all along it including the floor so there was no possible way to be comfortable for him.

But even worse his pretty little hands and ankles were attached to the top for his hands and to the bottom for his feet,you could see the purples and reds and blues all along his wrist and ankles from the cuffs.

He was standing there bare naked, and shivering and trembling at his knees, his wings appeared limp and were lower then his average daily perky self of wings and were dirty from being rustled around so much.

So much for taking care of him like the angel he is Jessica.

As i just stood in the doorway she had a belt in her right hand and a needle in her left.

That explains the dot on my forearm this morning. Oliver made eye contact with me as i stormed in frantically with the swear dripping from my face and my shirt hugging my chest and abs from being drenched in my body fluids.

He looked at me so helplessly i had to get him out.

She rushed over to me, with the needle about to inject it into my arm.

But i wasn't taking any of her bull shit. I firmly grabbed both of her shoulders and dug my nails into her and threw her back against the wall.

I ran over to oliver, and finished unlocking the door to his cage, which she was in the process of doing. Luckily the key to the door was the same key for the cuffs Jessica still laid limp and unconscious on the floor.

"Hey hey buddy it's okay daddy's here you're okay."

he wouldn't make eye contact with me, his face shined bright hues of red, he was embarrassed.

"sweet pea there's nothing to be embarrassed about we'll be okay let just get you back home."

I unshackled him from the cage but, Jessica was now conscious.

Jessica

God i hated the the thought of these two together. It just couldn't happen. Oliver loved me not this cockbag of a man.

"Hey hey baby boy what are you doing, don't you want mommy to take care of you? and get you away from this bad bad man?"

Lucifer

Her words made me cringe. Hard. So i ended the problem. I grabbed the needle from Jessica's left hand and jabbed her in the throat with it as she fell, she let out a sloppy "you won't get away from me." As she fell to her side and landed on her right side jamming the needle farther into her throat.

Now back to getting oliver out. I handled his body with ease. I knew after this oliver would be regressing a lot. Because he'd be stressed out. Poor little man.

I got him fully unshackled and pulled his limp body into my arms and laid him down on the floor.

"Let's maneuver our way to get you some clothes from your old room shall we?"

all he did was nod in pity.

I carried him covering all of his little boy parts so no one could stare at him. Because now of all times was not when i'd want people starring at him.

I laid him down on his tiny bed, and i worked my way into his closet. I pulled out a diaper of his really fluffy socks and i didn't expect him to wear shoes, because his ankles had to be swollen and hurting severely. I pulled out a dark hot pink sweater and some grey joggers, i just wanted him to be as comfortable as possible.

I also told him to grab a stuffie, off of his bed since that's where he was and i grabbed a binky out of his dresser drawer where i knew there were collections of them.

He picked a cute sloth with a red bow and i picked his white binky i carried it in my pocket while i finished up getting him dressed.

"you don't need to talk but let him papa take care of you sweetheart."

he nodded and nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck and shoulder, and he slowly falled asleep as we made our way back home and i didn't bother waking him.

My boy needed his rest.

We finally got back to my lair and i just laid him down in bed with all of his stuffies and blankies and i prepared a warm bottle of milk for when he woke up.

I caught a glance at him from the corner of my eye instead of his wings being black or white they were starting to become a more platinum silver color.

They were cute.

Angel

Thank god it was all just a dream, that was the worst dream i ever had in a long time.

I clung to lucifers waist very tightly, waiting for him to awaken.

I was feeling good about today, it was going to be a good day with daddy and I and i was excited!

I'm so in love with this man.

Not only because he loves me to it's just everything about him.

From the way he cares about me, to that sexy ass smirk, to the way he doesn't care about how bad i want to cum.

I felt him move around and our blankets rustle.

"good morning baby" he said with a kiss applied to my forehead.

"good morning dada" i wiggled my little butt so every time i went to my left side our hips would touch.

PLOT TWIST IT WAS JUST A BAD DREAM