Part 24

Angel

"i'm sorry." i whispered, following lucifer guiltily into his dark, brooding house.

"i know."

he looked over his shoulder, watching me limp tiredly.

after the fiasco and multiple fits from me, lucifer and i had agreed to just stick me with a vibrator for the rest of the evening.

lucifer sat our picnic stuff onto the countertops of his kitchen, turning to look at me.

"you're a good boy, oliver." he said, gazing at my pearly wings. "i just need to train you."

i nodded humbly.

"it's hard, okay?" he sympathized.

"that's what she said."

lucifer grinned. "you're funny."

i blushed and shrugged.

"but yeah, it's a tough process to get used to."

he brought me closer and fixed my t-shirt along my bony body.

"let's take the toy out of you." he soothed, his hands running under the boxers he had put on me and finding the small, but mighty, vibrator against my hole.

"hng." i gripped the end of the counter as he pulled it out, resting it on the countertop and turning it off.

"good boy, good boy." he stroked my cheek with his knuckle.

i wavered on my knees, feeling fatigued and weak.

"come here..." lucifer brought me up into his arms with ease, cradling my tender body.

he carefully rocked me, kissing my forehead as i slowly slipped into regression.

daddy carried me to his room, making sure nothing bumped me on the way up.

"do you want a bath, sweet boy?" he cooed, his warm hand cupping my face.

i held onto his wrist to keep his hand there, smiling lightly and nodding.

"good." he laid me on his bed, first finding clothes for after the bath.

he laid out a pair of my favorite, soft white boxers and a baggy, gray t-shirt with a vintage, faded car advertisement on it.

"what would you like to do after bath time?" lucifer asked, lifting me up and taking me to the master bathroom.

"um.." i sleepily hummed, resting my arms over the side of the bathtub as he set me beside it. "play."

"play?" lucifer chuckled, turning on the hot water and letting the tub begin to fill slowly.

"mhms." i ran my hand through the layer of water.

"well, alright we can do that."

the water got higher and higher, daddy finally lifting me up and undressing me. he sat me in the water, bringing out a bag of bath toys we had gotten a long time ago.

"do you want the shark or the duckie?" he waved a blue, silly looking shark in front of me.

"mmm..." i reached towards the shark.

while lucifer rubbed my body in soft soap, i played with the sea creature. daddy poured water over my head, his hand being a guard so it wouldn't run down my face.

he washed my hair with his loving fingers, tilting my head back to rinse it.

"ready to get out?" lucifer stood up, bringing a big black towel over.

i shrugged, not really paying attention to his words and still playing with the shark.

"pup?" lucifer snapped his fingers, getting my attention.

"hm?" i cocked my head.

"are you ready to get out?"

"oh!" i gasped and nodded fast, pushing my wobbling self to my feet.

lucifer lifted me from the water, setting me in front of him so he could dry me off.

i giggled a bunch while he dried my hair, laughing as he covered my face.

lucifer held me on the floor as he blow dried my hair to keep myself from fretting over it the next morning.

"look at my fluffy little baby." he ran his fingers through my warm, soft hair. "sweet little thing."

i babbled softly as daddy lifted me up, carrying me in my towel out to the bed.

he dressed me carefully, patting my bottom as he lifted the boxer strap up around my hips. then we laid out a soft blanket and daddy helped me get out toys and sensory items for me to play with.

lucifer's wings spread out softly, curling around me as i played with little blocks on his knees.

"papa?"

"yes, baby boy?"

"am i a good boy?"

Lucifer

I sat and pondered the words that I would want to say now i didn't want to say the wrong thing of course, but in this scenario, i don't necessarily think there was a wrong answer.

"Well ollie. you are the goodest boy i have ever had, let me say that all my other little things thought the wrong ideas of this age regression and they always thought of it well as a big boy manner that my sweet angel does not need to hear about, and they were very bratty. But you my love..." i said this as i stroked his face with my thumb "you darling are the sweetest thing i have ever laid eyes on in all eternity."

The boy nuzzled his face into my chest and looked up at me "do you really mean it dada?"

I looked down at my cutie with a comforting warm smile across my face. "Yes buggaboo, every single word, now how about we get you ready for bed sweet pea?"

"Yes pease mmm sleepy" he said rubbing at his eyes with balled fist.

I picked up my small boyfriend and walked us to the bathroom and stood him on the frilly carpet we had in our bathroom, " we need to brush those smelly teeth of yours little one" all he did was nod and grabbed his bamboo toothbrush because even though we live in hell the boy is all about protecting earth and its animals and nature. I helped him by putting toothpaste on his and I's toothbrushes as he turned the little hourglass timer we had and when it was out of sand we would stop brushing our teeth.

He spit as the timer ran out, "now go potty baby, and ill go get us a diaper to put you in yeah?"

He shook his head very fast. As soon as i looked up to go back to the bathroom my boy was standing before me trying to waddle closer like a cute little penguin with his tongue stuck out and his pants and undies at his ankles.

"Oh come here stinky" I picked him up pulling his pants and boxers off of his ankles before throwing them on the ground, ill clean them up in the morning i swaddled his butt in the cute white diapers with little bugs on them that he picked out. And pulled him up into bed giving him his favorite stuffed bear to keep in the crook of his arm and he moved himself to lay between my legs. I laid down as his head rest on my chest, while i played with his soft blonde hair and kissed his forehead. 

"Goodnight baby" i said as he was already asleep making short babbles and i whispered " I love you more then anything" i put my dolls binkie in his mouth so he wouldnt drool all over me and sooner or later after about an hour of just listening to him breathe and him sleeping while hearing my heart beat i fell asleep myself.