Part 5

Just a psa no nut november sucks do not do it to yourself boys. Especially not with a twink walking around,because god it is so hard.

                                    Angel

I felt this funny feeling.

Like down there. I was tingly i guess you could say.

But i've never experienced this feeling before. Was it normal?

There was this awkward feeling in my boxers when i would try to move around off of my knees.

"I feel funny" i stammered

"what do you mean angel?" he asked still out of breath.

"like down there i feel weird?" i blushed

"ohh i see, someone's a little flustered hm? You just couldn't handle how hot i was and now you want me to make you feel good aw that's cute babe."he had that stupid smirk on his face again.

It might have been stupid. But god it was so hot. Along with the way his words flowed out of his mouth with so much confidence. He never stuttered or even thought twice about what he was going to say it just came out.

"mhm it feels weird when i move"

"well let me help you darling."

He picked me up by my hips and i wrapped my legs around him. He sat me down on his big bed right in the middle of it.

"God you're so cute. Yet so pathetic. Look at you. All messy for me. You haven't even known me for a full day yet, and you already want me to make you feel good. Such a desperate little angel. For me. Look your halos all black and you've only been with me for a day. I bet all of your little innocent angel friends are wondering what happen to you. hm? But little did they know you're turning into lucifers slut. Could you imagine what would happen if they knew what you just did, Aww look at you is someone embarrassed now now angel don't hide that pretty face of yours i want to see you as i make you feel so so good, because admit it i'm hot and you know it look at you all worked up for daddy."

"nnnggg daddyyy please"

what was i turning into.

whatever it was i was never welcome back with the rest of the angels but to get my things.

And i am willing to accept that fact.

"daddy please what huh? what do you want my messy boy? Can you tell daddy? What do you want?" He teased.

"daddyyy just make it go away make me feel good please please i want to feel as good as you did please daddy" i whined.

I didn't even know i could talk like that.

he took off his belt "is it okay if i use this to hold your wrist?"

i nodded.

he took his belt off and looped it around my wrist attaching it around one of the bed posts.

"now you can't hide that face anymore." he chuckled after his words.

i noticed what he meant and my face quickly turned a bright red.

"now let daddy make you feel good hm?"

"yes sir please do, please daddy" i whimpered.

His big hands pushed my shirt up and he kissed my neck, the little bit of scruff sent tingles up my body causing my hips to buck against him as it tickled but felt so heavenly. I let out breathy moans that were soft and shaky, as his tongue worked around my neck and he would let out growl like noises as he kissed down my body from my collar bones now to my tummy.

Lucifer

he was so breathtaking. All of him his skin was perfect, he was perfect, everything about him was absolutely perfect.

I kissed his ribs and his belly button which made him jump up and pull on his restraints.Then i kissed his hips and his sides biting at his sides but not too hard. He let out a loud baby moan,it was soft.

I took his hips in my hands they fit so perfectly in my hands as i could hold them in whole.

"is it okay if i push your boxers down lovely?" i made sure to ask because i would not want to make him any kind of uncomfortable.

"yes daddy" he answered i liked the way he said daddy it was so cute yes so pathetic.

he was so desperate for me.

I mean who isn't desperate for me. Look at me i'm hot. Who wouldn't want me to make them cum. Or fuck it who already doesn't cum to the thought of me wrecking them.

i pushed the strap of his boxers down and the rest of the fabric out of the way, pulling out his member.

He whined as my cold hands met it. I started stroking him, and keeping one of my hands on his hip. his left hip to be exact. I used my right hand to stroke him.

His moans were so cute, yet so desperate. I've barely done anything to him yet,but give him a couple strokes.

I moved my head down, and my tongue met his length, it grazed over his tip which made him whimper and his hips buck up making me move down him, i started bobbing my head down him and taking all of him in my mouth. His moans got louder and louder, as i went faster and faster. My tongue moved around his shaft, and i could taste his precum meeting the back of my throat, he had to be close.

"mmmmmmm daddyyyy" he bit his lip and i looked up at him just as he came in the back of my throat and i continued to get him off of his high.

"t-thank you sir."

"anything for you my little thing" i attempted a wink at him just to make him giggle.

that's exactly what happened.

i undid my belt and pulled his boxers up over him.

"how about we get you cleaned up hm?how does a bubble bath sound?"

"yes please"

I walked to my bathroom to run the water, oliver followed, and he helped me pour the bubbles into his bath, while letting out small giggles.

He then got in his bath and a couple minutes went by.

"heyyy" he looked at me and had a bubble beard.

"i look like you!!" He giggled.

i couldn't help but smile at my adorable boy.