Finding them

I walk to my home, tears streaming down my face, thinking about the previous incident.

FLASHBACK
Excited, I walk into my boyfriend's house. I was going to give him my first time. I walk up to his bedroom, and open the door. What I see makes my eyes widen, and tears slip down my face in shock.
My boyfriend is fucking my bestfriend Anna.
I go up to him and slap him across the face, making him stumble. I punch Anna in the face, and I proceed to storm out.
I stop at his bedroom door.
"I don't know if that was clear enough or not, but we are over. Don't let me see the two of you again."
I run out of house and back home.
FLASHBACK OVER.

I cry, and walk past an alleyway, where I hear crying. I walk closer to hear better.
"Hyung!" A voice whines. "We haven't eaten in days! I'm hungry!"
"Shhhh, Jimin!" Replies another voice.
I walk closer, forgetting about the tears on my face.
"Hello?" I call out. It suddenly goes silent.
"I don't know if you can hear me, but I heard that you are hungry?" I say. "If you stay here, I can go get you guys some food and some warm stuff!"
"Please?" A voice asks.
"No!" Another hisses. "Don't trust her!"
"Look." I sigh. "I'm going through something right now, so i just so happened to pass by. I am still going to get some food from the store across the street. I'll leave it here, and you all can decide whether or not you take it. We don't even have to see each other. If you want, I can just set it and leave."
"Okay." A voice says after a moment of silence.
"Do you guys have a favorite food or snack?" I ask, grabbing some paper and a pen. Many voices answer.
"Banana Milk."
"Lamb Skewers."
"Sprite."
"Bulgogi."
"Kimbop, Tteok-Bokki, or kimchi."
"Okay!" I say, and put the pen away. "Give me ten minutes!"
I run across to the store.
I get some big blankets, a few pillows, a neck pillow, a pack of 49 water bottles, some pop bottles, including sprite, and a few big jackets. I pay for the stuff, it coming to a total of $132.29.
Good thing I have a really good paying job.
I then go to the cafeteria part of the store, and begin to order.
"Can I have 8 banana milks, 2 servings of lamb skewers, 3 servings of bulgogi, 2 servings of kimbop and kimchi. Also add 2 tteok-Bokki." I say. Ordering a lot just in case.
The lady stares at me in shock. They begin working on the order.
"Excuse me?" I ask.
"Yes ma'am?" The barista responds.
"May I come back in like ten minutes to get the food?"
"You're the big order right?" She asks.
I nod.
"Please come back in 11 minutes."
I nod and leave, with all the stuff in the cart. I roll it across the street.
"Are you guys still there?" I ask.
"Yes." A voice responds.
"Okay so I got some necessities, but I have to wait 11 minutes for the food since I ordered so much."
I pull a tarp out from the entrance of the store and lay it on the ground. I place everything on the ground, struggling on some stuff.
"Okay guys I'll be right back."
"Okay." The voice replied.
I rush back to the store, just as they called for my order number.
"Just place it in the cart, I have to take it all outside."
She nods and helps me neatly stack everything in the cart.
I then rush back to find everything I had, gone.
I place my hands on my knees, huffing.
"You guys can take the cart back there, I am not going back to the store." I say. "But can I stay here for a little bit, I could use some company. I promise I won't look when you get the food."
A moment of silence.
"Okay but turn around."
I comply and hear footsteps. Then the cart rolling away.
Once it's gone, I turn around, leaning against the wall.
"So what are you guys doing out here alone?" I ask.
"We don't have a home." One said.
"Oh really, why no-" my phone rings. "Sorry, let me get this."
I answer it and put it to my ear.
"Hello?" I ask.
"YN!" (Boyfriend's name) shouts. I flinch.
"What do you want, asshole?" I growl out, silent tears slipping down my face.
"You get back here right now." He says.
"No! I told you we are over!" I cry.
"Do you think I would listen to you, you little shit?"
I stay silent, silently sobbing.
"Exactly." He says, and I can hear the smirk. "If you aren't back here in five minutes, you know what will happen when I find you."
"No." I say.
"Excuse me?!?!" He yells.
"I said NO!" I yell. "Are you deaf now?! You can go back to Anna! Do you know what it feels like to walk in on your boyfriend cheating on you with your bestfriend?? Especially considering you both were the ones that helped me when my mother was murdered in front of me. But then you decide to go behind my back and do that shit?! No! So fuck Off, (boyfriend's name)!"
"When I find you, it isn't going to be pretty!"
"You know, while you look for me, why don't you go look for your dignity?! Fucking bitch."
I hang up, and throw my phone, laying my head on my knees. Sobs wrack my body. Then I slowly realize. He's coming for me.
"I-I'm Sorry, g-guys." I say sobbing. "I h-have to go h-hide. T-take this."
I lay a few hundred dollar bills near their hiding spot, and walk away. Sobs still escape my mouth. I walk out of the alley and turn in the direction of my house.
Then I hear his voice.
"YN!!" He screams.
I panic. I'm right in front of the alley, so these guys could get hurt. I slowly back away towards my house. But my ex was on track, so he flashes by to where i am at. He grips my arm, dragging me into the alley. I sob, trying to get away.
He slams me against the wall, and my vision dims for a second. He punches me in my stomach.
"I told you I'd find you, bitch." He hisses. "Now you are coming with me to my house, or you'll get worse than you're going to get."
"Let go of me, (His Name)!" I cry.
He sucks his teeth.
"Fine." He smirks, pulling his arm back to punch me.
I close my eyes to get the punch but it never comes. I open my eyes to see seven guys standing in front of me, glaring at the person on the ground. A few of them kick him for even measure.
Suddenly everything goes black.

BACK TO YOUR CONVERSATION ON THE PHONE.
??? Pov
We stare at each other in shock when we hear her conversation with her boyfriend? She hangs up. And then we sense her panic setting in. She rushes up, sobbing.
"I-I'm Sorry, g-guys." She says sobbing. "I h-have to go h-hide. T-take this."
She lays some money on the ground. She then leaves out of our sight. Seconds later we hear a male yell, "YN!!"
We hear sounds of struggling and see her dragged in the alley.
It gets too far when he goes to punch her.
Jungkook flies up. He rushes to the guy, and knocks him unconscious with one hit. We each kick him. The girl, who is actually really beautiful, stares at us a moment, a sob leaves her, and she faints. Before she hits the ground, I rush forward and catch her.
Jungkook and Taehyung have taken his body and dragged it far away from here.
"You got her Jin?" Jimin asks me.
I nod. I carry her into our hiding spot, where Namjoon has fixed the blankets.
I lay her down, and my tongue flicks out of my mouth.
Jungkook and Tae Walk In.
As we all stare at her, we feel a spark rub through our body. Suddenly, two small dots appear on all of our wrists, including this girl.

"Mate." We breathe.