Movie night

"Okay guys!" I say in a cheerful tone.
They all raise their heads and look at me in confusion. 
"Today we are having a movie night, since I have work tomorrow!"
They nod, and the younger ones have huge smiles.
"Someone help me with the snacks!"
Jungkook bounces up immediately, running to the kitchen.
We make two bags of pop corn, and put them in a huge bowl. We fill some other bowls with candy such as m&ms and skittles and sour patch kids. We filled two other bowls with (chips of one flavor) and (pick another flavor of chips)
We put everything on the table in the living room. Everyone brought out some blankets form their rooms. I chuckled when I saw that Yoongi had his neck pillow from the first time we met. But right now he was hugging it. We all cuddled up. Taehyung was on my left, leaning on my shoulder, and Namjoon was on my right. I leaned on his shoulder.
We put on the sequel to the boy. It just came out, and I have a premium account, so I can watch it before most people do.
During the movie, V fell asleep on my shoulder. He had his arms wrapped around my waist. So I wrapped mine around Namjoon's waist. I saw something move under the blankets and he cleared his throat. The lump grew and stood up. I leaned forward in confusion, not knowing that he was actually watching me while I was.
"What is that?" I mumble. He heard me  though.
I grabbed it, and he groaned. My eyes widened in realization. I squealed and bounced back, covering my face with my hands. I felt the heat on my face. My heart raced. A few of them turned to see what was wrong, but just thought I did that because of the movie.
"Sorry." Namjoon said with pink cheeks. "I'll go take care of that."
However, in my mind, I freaked.
Why was it so big?!?!
I focus on the movie, my cheeks still reddish. I clench my thighs together.
I touched him. I think. I actually touched him.
My core heated.
What the hell is wrong with me?!
"Hey guys." I say. "I'm going to go to sleep, I'm tired."
They nod, and they smelled my arousal, trying hard to ignore it. I however, didn't know. I went to my room, and shut the door. I sat on my bed. I turned my lamp on it's lowest setting. I really hope I don't get caught, but the heat I feel is bothering me.

Mature content ahead!!🔞🔞
I trailed my hand down to my clothed core, rubbing myself through through my shorts. I let out a quiet moan. I haven't ever done this to myself before.
I slipped my hands into my shorts, and sensually played with my clit. I bucked my hips, moaning into my other hand. I quickly slip off my shorts and lace underwear, and go back to what I was doing. Not knowing was doing, I placed my fingers at my entrance, and pushed them in. I wince at the pain, but begin to pump them in and out. While I do that, I use my thumb of the same hand to rub my clit. I buck my hips up, letting out a slightly louder moan. I go faster, and feel a knot in my stomach.
Fuck, I quietly moan.
I cum onto my hand, panting and breathless. My cheeks are flushed. I begin to feel tired, but I get up, pulling my sheets off, and changing them. I put my clothes back on, and pull up the blankets. I lay back and close my eyes.

End of mature content

TIMESKiP
I open my eyes to the sun. I must have slept the whole night. I sit up, and get dressed for work.

I head downstairs, and see them sleeping

I head downstairs, and see them sleeping. I find a piece of paper and a pen. I write a note, and attach it to the tv so it will be easier to actually notice.
Hey guys,
I did not want to wake you, so I wrote this note. I'm leaving for work, I'll be back at 4. Food is in the fridge, and you can find something to do. Don't answer the door for anyone and try not to make a mess.
      Love, YN!

With that, I walked to the door, opening it. I walked out, and locked it, shutting it behind me.