Her past

"We were a happy family. We always laughed and had fun together. We loved each other. I only had one rule. Don't go in the basement. I listened. Until I heard a scream one night. I was curious." A tear slips down my cheek. "So I went to go check. First, I made sure my parents were asleep. I opened the door to the basement and went down there. What I saw down there terrified me. Hybrids, which had recently been discovered downstairs. I remember there were five of them. Some were chained up, and one was asleep. They all looked up at me when I entered the room.
"What are you guys doing down here?" I had asked.
One hissed weakly at me.
"Please help us." They said.
Thats when I noticed the blood.
"The key is over there." One said.
I got it, and let them out. I snuck them up to my room and got them some food and drinks. I fixed their wounds. I went into my piggy bank and gave them all the money I had." I chuckle. "One of them helped me count it.
"You have $932.01." She said.
I helped them. They left. The next morning, I heard my parents yelling. They busted into my room.
"Where are they?!" They yelled.
I had looked at them confused, and that's when the first hit came. My dad struck my cheek and I flew off the bed. They kicked me a few times, my weak seven year old body. I was crying. I did not understand why they were hurting me."

The boys rub circles on my back, trying to comfort me. The abuse continued until I was 15. Then he murdered my mom. She had apologized to me and tried to stop him from hurting me. He had been trying to take me and put me in a sex ring. She attacked him and told me to run. I did, and I looked back, just in time to see him stab her in the gut repeatedly. She was staring at me as she died. A tear slipped down her face and she smiled, as she mouthed I'm sorry, I love you. I ran, and I bumped into Anna. I told her everything, and we became the best of friends. Then that leads to where we are now." I say, my face wet from the tears.

I few of them also have tears on their face.
Hobi runs and throws his arms around me, crying into my shoulder. I rub his back.
Jimin leaves the room and comes back with huge blankets. I chuckle. We all lay on them, and I turn on the tv. I put on Lion King and we cuddle up, eventually falling asleep.

AUTHORS NOTE: Sorry this chapter was so short. It was just about her past. I will update one or two chapters in the next few days. Thanks for reading!!