Resting and Comforting Jimin

The hospital had me call my job to get some days off so I could rest and heal. After we got home, the boys immediately ushered me to bed, and Jin left to go make me some homemade chicken noodle soup. I sat up and began to eat the soup. 

"We are going to leave you so you can get some rest, okay?" Jin says, by the door. "Call us if you need anything."

I nod, and he leaves. I pull out my book and begin to read. I hear crying but I just think it is my imagination. It then gets louder, and I decide to go check it out. It is coming from the room to the left of mine, and that is Jimin's room. I go to it, and knock on the door. The crying gets quiet, but he does not answer the door. I slowly open it, stumbling in to the room, closing the door behind me.

I look around to try and to find him, but I do not see him anywhere. I still hear whimpers, like he is trying to be as quiet as possible. I see a lump under his blankets, and I waddle over to it. I slowly sit down, and you can see the blanket shake.

"Chimmy?" I quietly call out. "What's wrong?"

He sniffles and peaks his head out of the blanket. Only the top half of his face is showing, and he reaches out one of his sweater paws, and wipes his eyes that are wet and bloodshot from crying.

"I'm scared." He whispers.

A pang fills my heart, and I feel extremely bad at his poor condition.

"What are you scared of?" I ask.

"You are going to leave me." He whispers, more tears pouring out of his eyes.

"I will never leave you Jiminie." I promise. "The only way is if I die."

He looks up at me with hope in his eyes, and I smile.

"Promise?" 

"I promise." I smile. "Now let's rest, Okay, Chim Chim?"

He nods, and I slide under the covers with him. We cuddle, and soon fall asleep.