Bonding with Jin

Thank you to @littleblackpink100, who was the only one to comment. So Jin was picked since he was obviously the only one suggested.

I get up, blushing as I remember the events from yesterday. I hear a knock on my bedroom door.

"Give me a minute!" I yell.

I wrap my blanket around myself, and walk to my bedroom door, opening it and peaking out. Jin standing there, holding a cute stuffed elephant.

"Yes, Jinnie?" I ask.

"Can we hang out today?" He asks, with puppy eyes. "Just you and me?"

I think for a second, and then I nod.

"Sure." I say. "Now go get ready while i do."

I walk out, seeing Jin on the couch, and he beams when he sees we are almost matching.

HiS OUTFiT

YOUR OUTFiT

YOUR OUTFiT

I smile,and grab my keys

I smile,and grab my keys. I head to Namjoons room, and knock, leaning against the frame. He opens it, and it looks like he just woke up.

"Hey Joonie, me and Jin are going out for a little bit." I say. "You are in charge while I'm gone, okay?"
He nods, and opens his arms for a hug. I smile, and embrace him. I let go, and head to where Jin is.
Me and him walk out, heading to my car. We get in, and I pull out my phone, searching for attractions nearby. I ask Jin which he'd like, and we finally decide on going to get ice cream, and then the carnival nearby.
I drive to the ice cream shop, and pull in, parking the car and getting out. We head to the counter, and stand in line. The person in front of us turns around and eyes Jin.
I glare at him, making sure he doesn't do anything, and grab Jin's hand, squeezing it. Jin squeezes back, and I look to see him give me a small smile. I return it, and go to face the man in front of us. He looks to be in his 50's with a rough face.
"How much is he?" He asks.
"Don't talk about him like he's a thing." I hiss. "He isn't and never will be for sale!"
Rage fills the mans eyes, and Jin smirks, squeezing my hand. In a flash, the man raises his hand to punch me, but Jin catches his arm, and twists it painfully. The man grunts.
"Don't touch her!" Jin hisses, tongue flicking out for a second. His eyes flash a glowing gold and green.
"Get off of me, PET!" The man growls. "Or I will call the authorities to get you put in the shelter for assaulting me!"
The people around us watch in silence, even the people behind the counter.
I smirk, and step forward.
"Actually, you won't, because he was protecting me, from your very own assault! I have witnesses AND a video recording." I chuckle, shaking my phone in his face. He frowns.
"Now you can go away, and pretend this never happened or I WILL call the authorities on YOU."
The man grunts and Jin lets go, the man walking away. The people thank me and some cheer. A lady walks up to me.
"You did awesome." She congratulates. "You must always protect a hybrid as if they are your loved one or family. But o suggest you have caution considering that man just may want some revenge. Have a good day, okay?"
I nod, and the lady walks away.
I look at Jin.
"Well that went well." He chuckles.
I laugh along with him, and step up to the cashier to order what we want.
"Can I have a vanilla and a (favorite ice cream flavor) please?" Jin asks.
The lady nods, and I give her the money, letting her have the extra as a tip.
We eat our ice cream as we head to the carnival. We enter, and I pay for a ticket and a wrist band.
"So what do we do first?" He asks.
"Games?" I respond.
His eyes light up, and we look at each other, and then bolt to the games section. We spend like 3 hours in games, and then head to the rides. We arrive at a huge rollercoaster.
"Can you ride with me Jin?" I ask.
He nods, and we walk to the short line, and get let on. The worker buckles is up, and I teach for Jin's hand.
The ride slowly goes straight up, and stops at the top of the tallest hill. We hold our breath. The ride suddenly shoots forward, and we scream, along with everyone else in the ride. We make loops and turns and spins, and 3 minutes later, the ride ends. We grip onto each other, laughing as we get off. We continue riding rides and doing things until it gets dark. We then go to the last thing of the day, the Ferris wheel. As it slowly goes to the top, we watch in peaceful silence. It then stops at the top for a stop.
"Jin." I whisper looking down at the town.
I don't see him looking at me with love in his eyes.

JIN POV
I watch her e/c eyes open in amazement, shining with the lights below. Her h/c hair lightly whips in the wind, and her rosy plump lips slightly open I wonder.
Deciding to risk it, I grab her chin. She looks at me in shock. I lean closer, and place my lips on hers, passionately moving my lips with hers.

YOUR POV
Jin suddenly gently grabs my chin, and my eyes open wide in shock. I blush as he leans forward and begins to kiss me. Our lips work in sync, slowly and passionately. I hold onto his biceps, lightly squeezing, while he has one hand in my waist, running circles with his thumb, and the other holding my head. The ride starts moving again and we pull away, him smiling. I smile, and hide my blushing face. He pulls my hands away.
"Don't hide your face." He whispers, pecking my lips again. The ride ends, and we get off, heading to the car with the prizes we won earlier.
We then head home, both happy and smiling.