Out

Later that day, I woke up feeling much better. Jimin was still resting, and I stroked his head, leaving the bed. I head to the other boys.
"You guys want to go out to eat today?"
I ask.
"Only if you are up for it." Yoongi says.
"I feel good now." I nod. "Get Ready Guys, ill go wake up Jimin."
Everyone heads to their rooms, and I head back to Jimins room.
I lightly shake him, and he lets out a tiny yawn, sitting up with his eyes still closed. Then he flops back down. I chuckle. He opens his eyes a a crack to see me.
"Get ready Jiminie." I smile. "We are going out to eat today."
He smiles, and gets up to go and get ready.
I leave to my own room to get dressed.

I head Back down, and me and the boys leave

TiMESKIP
I drive my other car to the food center in the town. I had to use my other car so we could all fit. I park the car and we hop out.
"So which restaurant guys?" I ask.
"Lets go to that one!" Jimin points. It is a big one with cool lights. It isn't that much of a fancy one, so it's cool.
Every agrees, and I smile, and we head to the restaurant.
We get in, and ask the Waitress for a table for eight. She smiles, and grabs eight menus, directing us to where our table is. We sit down, and talk as we look through the menus.
"What are you getting, Y/N?" Jungkook asks.
"I'm getting (favorite food) and (favorite drink)." I smile. "What about you."
"I'm getting a small pizza and some banana milk." I nod.
"What about you guys?"
"I am getting some Fried chicken, a little bit of Japchae, and Pop." Namjoon says.
"I am getting Kimchi stew and a glass of soju and some water." Jimin smiles.
"I am getting Lobster and a pop." Jin says.
"I am getting Bulgogi and soju and water." Yoongi says.
"I am getting Bulgogi and Pepsi." Tae says.
"I am getting Kimchi and sprite." (Aaaannnddd spriiite! No? Okay maybe not. Continue.) Jhope says.
I nod, and soon our things arrive. The night is filled with laughter and smiles and happiness.

The last thing I though before I went to bed that night is that I want what we have to last forever.