Taking them home

I open my eyes, and groan. I sit up. There is a pain in my head. I look around. Seven guys are laying around me sleeping. I tap the one closest to me. He has a few scales on his cheek, so I guess he is a type of reptile hybrid.
20 years ago, hybrids were introduced to the human world. They were treated harsh at first, then we treated them as equals. Except for a lot of people who hurt them.
He opens his eyes.
"Are you okay?" I ask.
"You just got hurt, and you ask if I am okay?" He laughs with wide eyes.
"I'm serious." I say.
"Well we are all okay. Jungkook was a little tired from running." He says.
I nod.
"Who are you guys?" I ask.
"We'll introduce ourselves when everyone's awake." He responds.
I nod again.
"Why are you hybrids alone?" I ask.
His eyes widen.
"How did you know?" He asks.
"You have a few scales." I respond, and he reaches up to feel them. "That's cool Tho."
"I guess." He sighs, looking dejected.
"You know what?" I ask.
"Hmmm?"
"I used to be obsessed with hybrids. I kinda still am." I laugh. "Like to me, they are way more powerful than regular humans. Humans are boring. Like, I don't see anything non-boring about them. But hybrids. Hybrids are unique, powerful and way cooler than humans." I turn to him. "So don't ever be ashamed for what you are, okay?"
He nods, a smile in his face and tears filling his eyes.

THE REST OF BTS POV
We were pretending to be asleep and listened to the conversation. As soon as she said those words, we were all filled with happiness. A few of us had tears leave our eyes.

YOUR POV
"Hug?" I ask, opening my arms.
He delves into my embrace. Crying. I rub his back. He pulls back.
"Can I tell you something?" He asks, looking away.
I nod.
"Do you promise not to be mad or disgusted?" He says.
"I promise on my.... elbow."
"Why elbow?" He laughs.
"Just because." I say. "Now tell me."
"So you are our mate." He says. Looking down. 
"I am all of you guys mate?" I ask, eyes widening.
He nods.
"Oh my chicken sticks!" I yelp "that is so cool. BUUUTTT... If we have to any romantic things, I have to know more about you guys first, okay?"
"Your okay with it?" He asks, a few tears slipping down his cheek.
"Yea." I smile. "But why did you think I would be mad and disgusted?"
"Anyone else would. Especially since it is all seven of us."
"How did you know I was your mate?"
"Look at your wrist." He says.
I do and gasp.
On my wrist is two dots, but when you look closer, they are swirls.
We hear shuffling and turn our heads.
The other boys begin to sit up.
They turn to look at me.
"You're really okay with it?" One says.
I nod.
"There is a problem tho." The one I talked to before they woke up said.
"Hmm?" I ask titling my head.
"We can't be too far apart. I mean after you mate with us, it doesn't matter, but before that, you have to stay by us."
"You guys can live with me." I say. "And I can get some papers so I can have you legally."
They smile.
"Now what are your names." I ask. "Mine is YN LN."
"I am Kim seokjin." The snake hybrid says. "You can call me Jin."
"I am Kim Namjoon." A person with Wolf or dog ears says. I wave.
"Min Yoongi." A person with pitch black ears says.
"I am Kim Taehyung." A cute guy with fox ears says, showing a box smile. I smile back. "You can call me Tae or V."
"I am Park Jimin." Another Cute Guy with small black cat ears says.
"I am Jung Hoseok!" A boy with cheetah ears says, seemingly extremely happy. "You can call me Hobi, Sunshine!" I blush slightly and turn to the next one.
"I am Jeon Jungkook." A boy with bunny ears says. "You can call me Kookie."
"I'm sorry for making you run, Kookie." I say, looking guilty.
"It's okay!" He smiles. "I can handle it!"
I giggle.
"So are you ready o go to my home?"
They nod.
"You can leave everything here." I say. "I have enough stuff at home."
They all get up, and pull on hoods. Yoongi stands up sleepily with the neck pillow I bought, and I chuckle.
"Ready?" I ask. They nod again.

We walk to my house.

So someone did say that it is a waste of money, but she is rich and has a really good paying job. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. And sorry if the eating bothers you.