Kidnapped

I open my eyes to find it is about noon the next day. I slide out of the bed, and try to walk. I only succeed in falling to the floor. I sigh, rolling onto my back and staring at the ceiling.
What if I hadn't even gone to my ex's that day? I would never had passed that alley. They never would have saved me.
I crawl to the door, the area between my legs very sore. I reach up, and twist the handle, worming my way out of my room. I get halfway out, and look around, waiting for one of the boys to pass by. Finally someone does.
"Jungkook!" I whisper yell. He hears me and tries to hold back his laughter at where I am. I glare at him.
"Help me!" I whisper yell, flailing my arms. "I can't walk!"
He chuckles.
"I know." He smirks. "We heard everything."
My face flushes, and I cover it with my hands.
"Stooooopppp-uhh." I whine. He laughs, and comes over, picking me up bridal style, and closing the bedroom door.
"How was it?" He asks.
"How was what?" I ask, blushing.
"You know what." He says.
"It was good... it was my first time." I whisper.
His eyes widen, but he looks ahead, and carries me to the dining room, placing me at a chair with the rest of the boys.
Knowing they all heard, I try not to make eye contact, my cheeks flushed.
"So when do you go back to work?" Namjoon asks.
"Oh!" I look up. "I'm on vacation for three weeks!"
They smile and nod.
After eating, I ask Jungkook to bring me back to my room. He carries me back, and sets me on my bed.
"It's okay if you leave, I'll call you if I need you." I say.
He smiles and leaves. I'm reading my book, when I hear a noise. People in black walk out of my bathroom, and I scream. I hear the boys running to me, but the strange men grab me, and press a rag to my face. My vision get blurry, but I see the boys rush in with worried faces, while tone men jump out of my window, carrying me with them.

My vision goes black.