Coming back

I head home and lead them in. They sit on my couch, staring at the luxurious place.
"I am going to go take a shower and go change." I say. "Make yourself at home."
I head to my room and get in the shower. When I get out I pull an outfit out and get dressed.

I head out to the living room after I dry my hair

"Are you guys hungry?" I ask.
"Not right now." They say.
"YN?" Jungkook asks.
"Yes, Kookie?" I respond.
"Do you have some banana milk?"
I nod. "In the fridge."
The doorbell rings.
I look out the peephole. There sands my father.
Shit. Fear fills me.
I turn to the boys.
"Go hide." I say. "Don't come out no matter what."
They look concerned, but hide anyway. I sigh. Opening the door, I put on a poker face.
"What do you want?" I deadpan.
"Oh my beloved daughter!" He smiles, obviously drunk.
"You have no right to call me that." I say. "Now tell me what you want or leave."
"Oh so smart, sweetie." He sneers. "I need a worker. I am running out of money, and you would be able to get me a lot."
"NO!" I yell. "Not after everything you did! Even if you didn't do those things to me, I would never be a protsitute for your little job. I am not a slut!"
He slams his hand on the table.
"You do NOT talk to me like that!!" He yells.
I sneer inside. Today is the day he gets what he deserves. I see a bunny and a cat watching from afar, and I know it is Jungkook and Jimin. I give them an apologetic look.
"Hey dad." I say, trying not to gag when I say the word. "Why don't you come with me to the kitchen?"
He smiles, and follows me.
I get in the drawer pretending to get ready to cook. He stands close enough to me to land a hit. I grab the knife and wrap my hand tight around the handle.
"So you finally know where you stand?" He asks.
I nod. Then in a swift movement, I turn around, and launch the knife into his chest. He yells out, and blood falls out of his mouth. I continue doing so till he's dead. I sob while doing so. When I'm done, I sit in the corner, covered in blood and sobbing.
Arms wrap around me.
"I'm sorry if you hate me now." I cry. "I was scared, and I thought he was going to hurt me again, and I didn't Kno-"
"We don't hate you." Namjoon says.
"Why not?!" I cry. "I'm a monster! I-"
"You are an amazing person." He says. "I don't know what he did to you, but I can tell it was bad. Anyone of us would have done the same."
They nod.
"Now go clean yourself and get rid of those clothes, his blood stinks very bad."
I nod, and stumble to my room.
I get back in the shower and get all the blood off of me and change again.

I go to the living room where they all sit

"So YN?" Jin says.
"Y-yea?" I respond.
"What did he do?" He says. "But only Tell us if you are comfortable."
"It's okay." I say. "I trust you."

They smile and I sigh. 

"It all started when I was seven years old....."