Masaomi Asahina

(Edited) 

Age - 31

Occupation - Doctor 

Carries candy with him all the time/ faints at the sight of blood.

- How you met 

You took your little sister to the pediatrician as she had a fever. "Dr. Asahina will see you right now." The nurse said and you nodded walking inside the room. 

As you entered the room you saw a tall man, who had brown hair and brown eyes, he was the most handsome man you have seen in your life. He was wearing a white lab coat with a light green shirt underneath and brown pants and shoes. He had a stethoscope on his neck with a pink ribbon. He seemed very gentle and extremely tired probably because of his work.  

"Ah, what's your name?" He said directing to your sister who hid behind your legs.

 He looked at you and smiled. You felt your heart skip a beat. "[Sister's name], it's okay, he won't eat you." you chuckled as you carried your sister and brought her closer to him. 

"what's wrong with her?" He asked you, his voice sent shivers down your spine.

 "umm.. she has a fever, it has been three days now. It still hasn't gone down" You answered his question as your sister tugged on to your neck tighter. 

"Okay, let's have a look shall we?" He said to your little sister smiling. 

Your little sister refused to let go from your neck. "Sweetie, if you hold on any tighter I won't be able to breathe." You choked out chuckling and your sister immediately let go of your neck. 

Dr. Asahina chuckled. You watched as he put he listened to your sisters heart beat with his stethoscope. She sat on your lap, holding on to the hem of your dress. "Well, it's nothing to worry about." He said and you let out a sigh of relief. 

"It's just a viral fever, give this to her after every meal and she would be okay in a week. If she doesn't get better please come see me" He said smiling as he handed you a piece of paper with prescriptions. 

"Thank you!" You thanked the doctor, taking the prescription, before carrying your sister in your arms ready to leave his office. Dr. Asahina turned to your sister and handed her a lollipop, which she took in a flash. Dr. Asahina was shocked by her gesture but soon broke out in to a chuckle. 

"She's a feisty little one isn't she?" He asked, and you nodded and sighed. 

"You should see her, when she is full of energy." You chuckled shaking your head. It was true your sister was a handful. 

"Onee - chan." Your sister called out to you, and you turned to her. 

"Yes." You gave her a warm smile. 

"Are you going to marry this man?" She asked innocently, and your smile fell, it was now replaced with a beet red blush. You turned to him a noticed a little blush on his cheeks, but still had a friendly closed eyed smile on his face. 

"I am so sorry." You quickly apologized and he brushed it off, you quickly left the room flustered, before your sister could say anything more. 

- When you hug him 

*hugs back* "are you okay (y/n)?" he asked and you just nodded and smiled. 

- When you give him a kiss

he blushes, "Thank you! (y/n)" he said handing you a lollipop

- When you ask him for a kiss

he chuckles and gives you a small peck on the lips 

- When you sit on his lap 

He Blushes, and gives you a lollipop resting his head on your shoulder with his hands wrapped around your waist. 

- When you wave at him 

Smiles and waves back. 

- When he sees you naked

*you just got out of the shower and set the clothes you want to wear on the bed* .. *you dropped your towel on the bed after drying yourself* You had forgotten to lock the door when Masaomi walked in to the room. "hey (y/n) have you seen..." he trailed off as you looked at him shocked. His face was beet red. "i will come back later" he said leaving the room as fast as he can closing the door behind him. 

- Zodiac sign 

Taurus, the bull

- He gets jealous 

You both were walking down the street when a guy came up and asked for your number while, Masaomi was occupied with a phone call from work. Suddenly you felt a hand wrap around your shoulder. "shall we go (Y/n)" Masaomi asked looking at you. You nodded and smiled at his jealousy. 

- You steal something of his

Masaomi forgot to wear his doctors coat, as he was running late. So you wore it and modeled with it in front of the mirror. When he came back from work he saw you in front of the mirror checking yourself out. He burst into laughter. "you are so adorable" he said coming inside and hugging you as you blushed furiously. 

- When you get sick

He is a doctor! So he takes very good care of you. 

- He uses a pick up line 

"hey (Y/n), Are you my appendix?" Masaomi said coming closer to you as you were washing the dishes. You raised an eyebrow at his statement. " cause, I have a gut feeling I should take you out." He smiled at you, you chuckled shaking your head. "real, smooth Masaomi. real smooth" You chuckled. 

- when you are on your period 

Keeps his distance from you, but brings you sweets and other things you want for you. 

- when you tell him you are pregnant 

"(y/n) what is that you wanted to talk about?" He asked coming closer to you and sitting down in front of you. You took  a deep breath and told smiled at him. "I'M PREGNANT!" you yelled. He looked surprised and had he was getting teary. "That's wonderful (y/n)" He said pulling you in to a hug. You hugged him back. 

End Of Chapter -