Fuuto Asahina

Age - 15 

Occupation - first year in high school, popular Idol

Devilish, cheeky, rude and bratty/ Mature for his age

- How you met

You are his classmate. He found you interesting as you were the only one who treated him like everyone else and wasn't crazy over him being an idol. 

- When you hug him

"Do you know that you are touching an idol" He said making a comment, being the asshole he is you pulled away from him. He pulled you back embracing you. "I didn't tell you, you could let go baka" He said making you smile. 

- When you give him a kiss

"you are kissing million dollar lips." He tsked before pulling you in again for a kiss. 

- When you ask him for a kiss

"Tsk baka" he smirks kissing you.

- When you sit on his lap

He smirks but decides to tease you. "(y/n) you weigh a ton get off" he said with a grin as you glared at him. 

- When you wave at him

He smirks and ignores you as he walks away.

- When he sees you naked

He licked his lips as he saw you and winked at you, while you tried your best to cover yourself up. "Fuuto get out!" You screamed on top your voice, to which he laughed and closed the door. 

- Zodiac sign

Cancer.

- He gets jealous

He saw some guy looking at you and picked you up bridal style kissing you passionately. "what the hell was that for?" you asked him. "You are my woman, i want the world to know that Baka.." he rolled his eyes making you blush. 

- You steal something of his

You stole the clips he wears on his head, and you were wearing them. "Finally I caught the thief. Now give them back" he scolded while you pouted as you handed them back.

- When you get sick

He spends time with you, he was practicing his music in your room with you while you just listened to him.

- He uses a pick up line

Would you like to be my girlfrien? Say yes and I'll give you the D. 

- when you are on your period

He is a pain in the ass as always, he keeps nagging and bragging about himself until you snap at him. He cuddles with you after you calm down. 

- when you tell him you are pregnant

"What a baby? I dont have time for a dumb baby" he said crossing his arms while you had tears streaming down your face. "Fine.. I will take care of you and the baby, please don't cry" he said hugging you.

End Of Chapter -