Subaru Asahina

Age- 20 

Occupation - Sophomore in college, Basketball player 

Shy and gets tensed 

- How you met

Your parents were friends with the Asahina's as they were leaving on a business trip they decided to let you stay with the Asahina's. You heard loud voices coming from the living room, You walked towards the noise and was able to understand what they were arguing about immediately. "Do you know, how hard it is live in the same room as a girl! That too a girl from your class?! I bet she doesn't even study cause i haven't seen her touch a book" Subaru argued. All the brothers stood watching him, and was ashamed and saddened that you witnessed it. "Oh really, you think i don't touch books? i can recommended a really good book for people like you" you said making him turn to face you, he blushed a little. "And what would that be?" Hikaru asked interested since you were talking about books. she turned to look at him and back at Subaru. "The bible" she said un crossing her arms walking out of the residence.

"Jerk" you  mumbled under your breath. 

- When you hug him

He turns in to a tomato, and has a nose bleed. 

- When you give him a kiss

He blushes and kiss you back, as he has a nose bleed. "(y/n)... call an ambulance" he mumbled. 

- When you ask him for a kiss

He blushes furiously before giving you a small peck on the lips and running away.

- When you sit on his lap

He covers his mouth with his hand as he blushes furiously. He tried to control himself from ravishing you. "(y/n)..." He fainted. While you panicked. 

- When you wave at him

He blushes and raises his hand. 

- When he sees you naked

He stared at you as he blushed furiously as he froze in his place. You quickly got dressed and went to check if he was alright. You noticed a little bit off blood coming out of his nose. 

- Zodiac sign

Virgo, the Virgin Maiden.

- He gets jealous

You were at his basketball practice when a guy approached you and started talking to you, suddenly a basketball knocked on his head. Making you look at an furious black haired man. You chuckled. He looks hot when he is jealous.

- You steal something of his

You stole his Jersey, and was wearing it and modelling in it infront of the mirror when Subaru walked in, he closed the door and left pretending he didnt see anything. As his heart was beating out of his chest.

- When you get sick

He cancels his practice and stays home to look after you, of course he was blushing the whole time.

- He uses a pick up line

Girl, let me take you home and show you my advanced statistic. (Of course he stuttered every word)

- when you are on your period

He cancels all of his basketball practices and spends time with you to make you feel better.

- when you tell him you are pregnant

You tell him that you are pregnant and wait for a while, he covers his face with his sleeve. "Subaru are you okay?" You asked worried. "Sorry, (y/n) I'm just really happy" he said smiling as his face was red and eyes teary.

End Of Chapter -