Iori Asahina

Age- 18 

Occupation - High school senior, part timer at a cafe

Has knowledge of all types of flower/ Has prince like behavior 

- How you met

You were at a flower shop trying to decided what type of seeds to get to grow. When Iori suggested some seeds and he asked you if you wanted help planting them. You both became friends quickly as he thought you everything about gardening. 

- When you hug him

He smiles and hugs you putting a flower crown on your head. "Now, your princess look is complete" He said with a small grin. 

- When you give him a kiss

He smiled kissing you back. "you are perfect" he said putting a flower in you hair. 

- When you ask him for a kiss

He chuckles and kisses you.

- When you sit on his lap

He hugs your waist and kisses you. "You look beautiful (y/n)" he said resting his head on your shoulder. 

- When you wave at him

He smiles widely and waves back at you.

- When he sees you naked

"Oh i'm so sorry, please excuse me" He smiled as he closed the door and left. 

- Zodiac sign

Aries, the Ram.

- He gets jealous

A guy was speaking to you and Iori got extremely jealous you could see an irk mark appearing on his forehead. You walked up to him and hugged him telling him that your all his. He smiled and gave you a piggyback ride home.

- You steal something of his

You stole his gardening tools as you were trying to surprise Iori with something, he saw you asleep and tired with soil and his gardening tools in your room. He smiled waking you up and helping you clean up as you both cuddled up sleeping.

- When you get sick

He brought you a huge bouquet of flowers and spends the whole day with you as he skips class to take care of you.

- He uses a pick up line

Roses are red violets are blue I didn't know what perfect was until I met you

- when you are on your period

He knows it before even you do, he gives you flowers and chocolates with cute messages. 

- when you tell him you are pregnant

He was surprised and smiled and became very over protective of you over time.

End Of Chapter -