Ukyo Asahina

Age - 29 

Occupation - Lawyer 

Perfect cook/ sometimes socially awkward 

- How you met

You were walking down with your groceries down the street, When you bumped in to a man with blonde hair and blue eyes. He quickly apologized to you before running off in a hurry to get his work done. 

- When you hug him

He was cooking when you hugged him from behind. He jumped a little and relaxed once he realized it was you. 

- When you give him a kiss

He was busy cooking and you wanted to get him attention, so you went to him pulling his collar and kissed him. You left the kitchen leaving behind a blushing and confused Ukyo. 

- When you ask him for a kiss

*Blushes and nods* before giving you a kiss while you look at him with sparkling eyes.

- When you sit on his lap

You sat on his lap while he was sitting on the sofa getting some work done, he blushed and hugged your waist before telling you that there was ten more spaces on the sofa. 

- When you wave at him

*Nods and waves back at you* 

- When he sees you naked

He walked in to get some papers from work. "(y/n) have you seen my... I'm so sorry!" he said before closing the door with a bang. Little did you know he almost fainted from all the heat that he emitted. 

- Zodiac sign

Sagittarius, the Archer.

- He gets jealous

Kaname was flirting with you, and you were uncomfortable. He was getting extremely jelly he threw a plate on the floor breaking it from frustration. You and Kaname looked at him as you stifled a laugh kaname had a smirk on his face.

- You steal something of his

He was washing his face, when you took his glasses and wore it. He came back out from the bathroom searched for it when he saw you wearing them. "ugh, how do you see with them?" you asked as you gave it back to him before running off. 

- When you get sick

He asks Masaomi for advice, and medications for you. 

- He uses a pick up line

"(Y/n) I hope you don't object to this leading question" Ukyo said taking your hand, You slowly nodded, speechless. "Girl, you want me don't you?" He asked, you looked at him shocked before both of you burst out laughing. 

- when you are on your period

he brings you, ice cream and other things you crave. So that you don't kill him

- when you tell him you are pregnant

"Ukyo!" You yelled on top of your voice. "What is it?" he asked coming in to the room. "I need to tell you something" You said and took his hands in yours. He took a deep breath and gave you a look. "I'm pregnant!" You exclaimed. "What?! That's great" he said pulling you in to a hug. "Will, i be home enough? do i make enough money?!" Ukyo started to panic you shook your head. This was going to take a lot of convincing. 

End Of Chapter -