Azusa Asahina

Age - 24 

Occupation - voice actor 

Intelligent and Talented/ calm and less tenacious 

- How you met

You worked as a nurse, and you were appointed to take care of Azusa when he was sick. He invited you to watch anime with him and read manga, when he was sick and admitted at the hospital you worked in, soon your friendship turned in to love. 

You both hanged out for months until he popped the question. 

- When you hug him

is surprised when you hug him, but hugs back and smiles. 

- When you give him a kiss

He smiles and kisses you back softly, wrapping his arms around you. 

- When you ask him for a kiss

He blushes and gives you a kiss.

- When you sit on his lap

He blushed a little before hugging your waist. 

- When you wave at him

He waves back, with a small smile on his face.

- When he sees you naked

He apologizes and closes the door immediately and goes to the kitchen to get a glass of water to calm himself down. 

- Zodiac sign

 Capricorn, the Goat.

- He gets jealous

You both were hanging out, and he left to get icecream for you when a guy approached you and started flirting with you. "Excuse me, but can you excuse my pregnant wife" Azusa said coming and putting his hand on your shoulder, and the guy nodded a but shocked and embarrassed. You smirked. "Wife and pregnant huh?" You mimicked  he blushed and turned the other side.

- You steal something of his

You stole his script and was reading it when azusa finally saw you, and the script. "I have been searching for this for an hour" he claimed taking it from you.

- When you get sick

He gets very worried and concerned but remains calm on the outside and doesn't leave you alone for even a second.

- He uses a pick up line

There's only one thing I want to change about you. Your last name.

- when you are on your period

He is very calm and does his best not to annoy you, he would bring painkillers for you and other sanitary things. 

- when you tell him you are pregnant

"Azusa, we need to talk" you said pulling him aside. He looked nervous by what you said. "Yes, (y/n) san" he responded. "I'm pregnant!" You blurted out. "What?!" He exclaimed surprised. "Is the baby okay? Are you okay?" He started attacking you with question as you chuckled. 

End Of Chapter -