Yusuke Asahina

Age - 17 

Occupation - Second year in high school

Righteous personality 

- How you met

You are his classmate. You both liked each other for a long time, till you gathered up your courage and went and confessed your feelings to him. From that day on wards you both have been dating. 

- When you hug him

He blushes furiously as he hugs you back and asks you if you both can stay like that longer. 

- When you give him a kiss

He was speechless and surprised with your actions, he kissed you back once he recovered from his shock.

- When you ask him for a kiss

He blushes redder than his hair. "Do you homework! Or else we are going to get in trouble" he scolded Changing the subject.

- When you sit on his lap

He starts blushing, and gets turned on immediately. "(Y/n) i have to go!" he said trying to make you move off him. 

- When you wave at him

He blushes and nods at you as he raises his hand up and avoids eye contact with you.

- When he sees you naked

"I have home work!" He screamed closing the door with a thud running away from the site. 

- Zodiac sign

Aries, the Ram.

- He gets jealous

He drags you making up a lame excuse. "Come on (y/n) the home room teacher is calling us" he said. While you chuckled.

- You steal something of his

You stole his math textbook so that you can do your homework. Yusuke threw a fit as he searched for it in every corner in the house.

- When you get sick

He brings you homework from school and even tries cooking you a meal that everything ends up burning while you chuckled. He is adorable.

- He uses a pick up line

I heard you're good in algebra, can you replace my X without asking Y

- when you are on your period

He ran off from embarrassment, you wouldn't see him for the week

- when you tell him you are pregnant

"A b..baby??" He screamed making you jump slightly. "You mean someone else was there when we did it last night?" He asked making you laugh and shake you head.

End Of Chapter -