Natsume Asahina

Age - 24

Occupation - works at a video game company 

good at taking care of others/ blunt way of talking 

- How you met

You went to a cafe, all the time after work to get a coffee to finish your day off. That was when you bumped in to him one day and had a conversation and realized how much you both had in common. You both decided to meet up over and over again, till he asked you out. 

- When you hug him

Quickly hugs back before getting back to his video gaming.

- when you give him a kiss

He grins and kisses you roughly as it gets heated. 

- When you ask him for a kiss

He gives you a small peck on the lips and goes back to playing video games.

- When you sit on his lap

He hugs you back and and gets comfortable before going back to playing video games with you on his lap. 

- When you wave at him

He smiles nods and waves back.

- When he sees you naked

He came in to the room to get another controller, when he saw you. He blushed and closed the door without saying a word. 

- Zodiac sign

 Capricorn, the Goat.

- He gets jealous

He pulls you away from the guy and death glares him. Wrapping your his hand around your shoulder he takes you away from the guy.

- You steal something of his

You took his cats 'Tsubaki and Azusa' with you on a walk. He panicked as he looked for his cats and later relaxed when he saw you come in to the apartment with them.

- When you get sick

He cooks you food, and makes sure you take your medications on time and keeps you entertained.

- He uses a pick up line

Don't worry babe, I'm a gamer, so you can trust me to be good with my fingers.

- when you are on your period

He plays video games with you all day, and spends every second with you. 

- when you tell him you are pregnant

"Natsume!" You called out to him standing next to him as he played the game. He ignored you. "I'm pregnant" you blurted out. He threw the controller on the ground shocked. "W..what?" He stuttered as he ran a hand through his hair. You shook your head. "We need to get a new controller" he said making you gasp, did he even listen to what you said. You thought. "You know for the baby" he said chuckling and hugging you.

End Of Chapter -