Tsubaki Asahina

Age - 24 

Occupation - Voice actor 

Passionate about his career/ cheeky and pushy 

- How you met

You met him at a manga shop, you were trying to decide which one to get, when Tsubaki, suggested some manga for you. You both started to meet a lot at the manga shop and that's how your friendship started and you both, started to date when he finally asked you out. After you waiting ages for him.

- When you hug him

"waaah (y/n) chan you are so cute" Squeezes you.

- When you give him a kiss

He starts kissing all over your face. "I love you (y/n)" he says before hugging you tightly kissing you passionately 

- When you ask him for a kiss

Squeals and gives you a kiss as he has a fan boy moment.

- When you sit on his lap

He squeals and hugs you tightly. As he tells you how much he loves you. 

- When you wave at him

He smiles and Waves back at you.

- When he sees you naked

"Ohhh! (Y/n) chaaan" He squeals as you throw stuff at him. Until he closes the door as you get dressed quickly. 

- Zodiac sign

 Capricorn, the Goat.

- He gets jealous

He kisses you in front of the guy and gives the guy a death glare before leading you away from him as you try to hold in your laugh at his cuteness.

- when you steal something of his

You dressed up as him, in his clothes he was surprised to see another shorter him in the house, and rolled down laughing when he noticed it was you.

- When you get sick

He takes, very good care of you and asks Masaomi for advice and he cooks healthy meals for you.

- He uses a pick up line

The letter 'X' scares me [Why?] Because I never want to be yours.

- when you are on your period

He spoils you to the max, he does everything for you and cuddles with you and rubs your tummy when it hurts

- when you tell him you are pregnant

"Tsubaki, I need to tell you something" you said in a serious tone taking his hand. He looked at you and nodded."I'm pregnant" you said softly. His eyes grew big and teary. "Waaaaah, a mini meee!" He squealed carrying you and twirling you around.

End Of Chapter -