Kaname Asahina

Age - 27 

Occupation - Monk 

Reasonable/ playboy and womanizer 

- How you met

You went to a festival with your friends,  You had gone to the bathroom and lost your way back to your friends. You were trying to figure your way out when a guy with blonde hair and hazel eyes approached you he was in Japanese ceremonial clothing. "Are you lost cutie?" he asked winking at you. 

- When you hug him

he hugs you back tighter 

- When you give him a kiss

He kisses you deeply without letting you go. "Ah (y/n) is finally showing me that she loves me" he joked before you playfully slapped him on the shoulder. 

- When you ask him for a kiss

You don't have to ask him for kiss as he is always kissing you. 

- When you sit on his lap

"don't do that (y/n) unless you want to end up on my bed" He smirked at you before hugging your waist, while you blushed furiously. 

- When you wave at him

He waves back and blows a kiss to you. 

- When he sees you naked

You just got out of the shower and was about to get dressed when the door opened. It was Kaname, he had come looking for you as you were taking too long. "Ah, (y/n) chan is finally ready for me" He said closing the door behind him while you tried to cover yourself up and scream at him to get out while throwing everything at hands reach at him.

- Zodiac sign

Gemini.

- He gets jealous

he doesn't get jealous as he knows that he is the best for you. 

- You steal something of his

You couldn't steal anything of his as he always keeps catching you in the act. 

- When you get sick

He worries a lot and ask Masaomi to check on you all the time and never leaves your side. 

- He uses a pick up line

Hey there, you've got something on your chest, my eyes. 

- when you are on your period

He stops flirting with you and gives you chocolates keeping a distance from you, in his eyes you become a monster when you are on your period 

- when you tell him you are pregnant

"OMG!I Can't wait!" He screamed hugging your twirling you around. While you laughed.

End Of Chapter -