First Meeting

"Hala kaklase tayoooo!"
"Oo nga girl. Buti nalang!"

All these noise. We're just entering high school.  I mean we're 12yrs old. Sabagay. Yung immaturity din talaga.

But I wont exclude myself. I know I'm immature too but I hate noise. I just want silence. Nasanay ako sa private school for 6 yrs but now my mother wants me to enter a public school because she teaches here. I have nothing against that but its more noisy here than my old school.

"Uy ano pangalan mo?" Someone asked me. I just looked at her. Im hesitating to answer. Baka kasi kukulitin lang ako neto. But its rude to just ignore her. "Im Adrian". "Adrian,hi! Im Sarah!" Okay. So what do I do now? I really lack social abilities.

"Uy Sarah halika nga dito. Wag mo na gambalahin yan si kuya" someone said that and thank God. She's my savior.

Dumating yung teacher namin bigla kaya lahat sila ay biglang tumino at umupo sa kanya kanya nilang upuan. I found only one seat na free. The arrangement is five seats per row and the only seat available is in the third seat and my seatmates are two girls in the left and two girls at the right. Do I have a choice?

Umupo na ako and as expected, they would ask me questions. Too many questions that I dont know what to answer first. But I heard a voice again said "Hoy makinig na tayo. Ang ingay nyo" it was from behind. I looked at her and its the same girl earlier who saved me. She smiled at me.

Lunch came and sumabay talaga ako kay mama. Pagbalik ko ng room ang ingay nilang lahat. They are playing then suddenly the girl that saved me twice cried for being hit by our other classmates.

She cried in the corner of the room and no one even bothered to come at her. So I did.

"Hey" I said to her. But still she's crying. What do I do?

"Sino nagpaiyak sayo ah? Ano man? Bugbugin natin?" I said with a really bold voice. Sobrang nakakahiyaaaa but I managed to make her look at me.

"Okay ka lang ba? Saan ang masakit sayo?" Tinuro nya yung braso nya "Dito oh. Alam ko hindi naman nila sadya pero masakit talaga"

"That's okay gagaling din yan. I'm Adrian and you are?" This is the very first time that I introduced myself first. "I'm Lauren"

And that's how Lauren and I met. And this is our story.