Chapter 9~Waking Up

SORRY ABOUT THIS BEING A PRETTY SHORT CHAPTER. .-.

TOMMY'S POV
As the days wear on, Adam's condition slightly gets better. It has been four days since he was shot. The police haven't caught Sauli yet, which is bullshit as he could attack again. Adam's body has rejected all types of food or medicine, they say he is rejcting the food because his body had gotten used of having no food in it's system.
"We're hoping he wakes up soon, so far, his body has accepted the food." The doctor speaks. Neil and Eber went home earlier. "You can go in there in case he wakes up, he'd want to see your face" The Dr continues. I simply nod and follow him into the room.

It kills me to see Adam connected to all of these machines and tubes in his arms. The Dr leaves and I take Adam's hand in mine.
The Glamberts have been ever so supporting. They have left roses and cards outside the gate, some of them have camped out and Adam's Twitter has been going off, some celebrities such as, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus just to name a few, have been sending Tweets of support. Tears fall from my eyes as I look at Adam.

"Please wake up. We all want you back, Adam" I cry as I put my head into my hands.
I can barely sleep anymore, I have been having nightmares about that day. It is always replaying in my mind. I have left the hospital at night but I have always come back as soon as visiting hours begin.
I lay my head down next to Adam's arm.

ADAM'S POV
My whole body felt numb and I was surrounded in darkness. I heard voices but I wasn't sure whose they were. I couldn't open my eyes, I wanted to so bad but they stayed sealed shut.
I feel someone hold my hand.

"Please wake up. We all want you back, Adam" I reconigsed the voice to be Tommy's. But why was he asking me to wake up? Did I die? I don't feel like I'm dead, I feel alive but in darkness. I hear another voice, I mentally tell myself to stop thinking and to listen.

"Hey TJ" I heard Hayley's voice speak.

"Hey" Tommy speaks, his voice raspy.

"How is he?" She asks.

"He is getting better, his body is finally accepting the treatment. They say he should be waking up soon" Tommy's tone seemed doubtful.

"I'll get you a coffee, you need it." Hayley speaks, then I hear a door shut.

"I hate you, Adam. Why can't you be here? Why can't you fucking wake up and tell me everything is going to be OK? I need you..." I hear Tommy cries. It breaks my heart to know how Tommy feels. I just want to hug him and kiss him. "Adam, I'm sorry" Tommy speaks as he kisses my forehead and I hear the door shut. What does he mean 'sorry'? I try so hard to open my eyes or even move my fingers but there is nothing.

HAYLEY'S POV
As I walk back into the hospital room, Tommy was nowhere to be seen, this is strange as he hasn't left the hospital unless it was time to leave. I walk outside to see his car gone. Worry runs through my body as I fear the worse. I dial Monte's number.

"What's up Hay?" He says as he answers.

"Tommy left the hospital" I say in a panic.

"Isn't that a good thing? He needs time away from there." Monte questions

"No, you don't understand, for the past four days, Tommy has only left when he has too. He never left when he wanted. Only when he needed. I am worried about him, Monte"

"I'll check down at Adam's as he lives there aswell. Try giving him a ring will you" Monte says, I hang up the phone and call Tommy.

'The number you have reached is not avalible right now" The operater speaks, I groan and get into my car and head to Adam's. I have a better chance to get to his first as Monte lives further.

I pull into the drive-way to see Tommy's car parked. I use the spare key that Adam gave me a while ago and enter the house.

"Tommy!" I call out. I hear a thump from upstairs, I run up the stairs and go into the ensuite in Adam's room. "Tommy?" I ask as I walk into the bathroom, that's when I see him.
He was on the floor, his eyes sealed shut and blood running down his arm and dripping on the floor. "Tommy!" I scream as I rush over to him. His eyes fly open. Then he suddenly bawls into tears.

"I'm sorry. I am so sorry, Hayley, I don't want to die." He cries. I wet a fash-washer and start cleaning up the blood. "I wanted to die but now I don't." he cries again.

"Tommy, it's OK." I say as I help him up, he sits on the edge of the bathtub. I get antiseptic and bandages from the first aid kit and wipe up Tommy's arms. "Why did you do this?" I ask as I put some antiseptic on a washer.

"I wanted to leave, Hayley. I- OW" He inhales a sharp breathe as the washer meets his arm. I give him an apologetic look as I wipe the rest. "As I was saying, I felt numb and I wanted to feel something." He says as I wrap the bandage around his arm. He suddenly grabs my hand and looks into my eyes. "Please don't tell Adam about this if he wakes up?" He asks.

"Tommy, why are you saying 'if'? He will wake up" I say, putting the bandages back. Monte comes into the bathroom.

"Is everything OK?" He asks nearly short of breathe. We nod and he sighs with relieve. "You need to come to the hospital, they just called me." He continues. Tommy's face turns white.

"What happened?" He asks. His face full of worry.

"He's awake"