Chapter 26~Major Decisions and Shopping.

GUYS, I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS IS LIKE THE SHORTEST CHAPTER IN THIS BOOK BUT IT IS JUST A FILLER TO BE HONEST.  I LOVE YOU ALL.

ZOE
"Zoe, are you sure you're ready for this?" Adam asks softly.

"Yes. I want to give this baby a chance at life." I smile weakly.

"If that's what you want, we'll all stand by you" Tommy smiles.

"Of course" Hayley smiles. "We need to get some baby stuff!" She laughs, standing up. All the boys look upset besides Adam.

"I like the idea of shopping." Adam says innocently, I burst out laughing. "How about we all go out to lunch and go shopping?" He suggests.

"Let me go get ready" I smile as I head upstairs.

I shut the door and sigh..
Am I really going to go through with this? A baby..it's a big deal...And what about Joel, will he really stay by my side.
I wipe away a few stray tears and get ready.

ADAM
There will be a baby in the house...I won't be by Zoe's side the second month and she doesn't even know. I can't cancel the tour as I have cancelled so many already, it isn't fair on the Glamberts...She should understand...

She came down the stairs, wearing skinny jeans with a Black Veil Brides shirt and her hair styled nicely.

"Everyone ready?" She asked, smiling. I smile at her as we all head out together to the mall.

We all get out of the cars, Hayley and Monte hold hands and I hold Tommy's. I have missed going out in public with him, tell everyone he's my babyboy.

"Adam, what if the paparazzi see us go into a baby store?" Zoe asks nervously.

"Then, I'll back you up" Hayley smiles over to Zoe. She doesn't say a word.

"Let's just get some food first and then we'll get some major shopping done.

*********
five hours and we're finally home. We have done so much shopping, I don't even think this much shopping is normal for a human. We set everything down in the lounge room, Monte, Isaac and

Hayley sit on the couch and Tommy lays across them.

"My feet are in so much pain" Monte complains.

"Then you haven't gone jacket shopping with Adam" Tommy laughs,

"Hey, I am not that bad" I defend, they all look at me with a 'serious?' look. "I take that back" I laugh.

"So, where is the baby room going?" Hayley asks.

"Up to Adam" Zoe smiles softly.

"There's a guest room across from Zoe's room that no one ever uses. We have another downstairs anyway." I say.

"Well then, let's go set everything up" Isaac says, pushing Tommy off who lands on the carpet with a thud. He starts laughing his cute little butt off. Hayley helps him up and we lug everything upstairs.

"right, Zoe, you are to read us the instructions" Tommy says, handing her the booklet on how to put a crib together.
***
"No, you're doing it wrong!" Zoe laughs. "The leg has to connect to that piece there" She says pointing to the bottom.

"I thought that was the top?" Monte asks confused.

"Monte, this is a baby crib, not a fucking cage. There is not top" Isaac laughs. We all laugh.

"Never let Monte be a father" Tommy laughs trying to read something that was upside down.

"Says the one reading something upside down" Monte bursts out laughing.

"I thought is was in another lanuage, I couldn't find the fucking english version" He laughs, blushing.

2 hours later, we have a light blue crib set up with a set of drawers on one side and a baby changing table on the other.

"Never having kids." Isaac laughed, walking out the room.

"That would involve a girlfriend, Isaac" Monte laughed, patting his back. Isaac sighed in disappointment.

"How are you feeling?" I asked Zoe as she walked out.

"I'm tired" She chuckled softly. Everyone walked downstairs, now's the time to tell her about Japan...

"Zoe, we need to talk" I say sternly. "I'm going on tour to Japan a month from now.."

"How long will you be gone?" She asks softly

"A month or so...I'm not sure yet..." I reply. "Neil and Dad will come visit you or you can stay with them if you'd like" She suddenly hugs me.

"Your Glamberts need you, Adam. You have been gone too long" She mumbles into my chest.

I smile down at her. "I knew you'd understand. We still have a month, so let's make that a memory" I smile.

(OKAI, SO I'M GOING TO TIME SKIP FOR WHEN ADAM LEAVES FOR JAPAN. I HAVE MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK AT THE MOMENT AND I AM JUST WRITING WHAT COMES TO MIND, PLEASE PLEASE DON'T HATE ME FOR THIS. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ON ZOE AGAIN AS SHE GOES THROUGH SOME TOUGH SHIT.
I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR STICKING BY ME. <3