Chapter 10: Scary Spots

Notes:

Hi...I am sorry this took so long. I was stuck on baby duty, then I had an exam and THEN the chapter refused to paste in anything but half binary! UGH! FRUSTRATION!
"You should chill. It's the weekend after all."
WAKKO! What are you doing in my author's notes! You're supposed to be in the story!
"I wanted a look/see. This is a pretty sweet spot. Look at all that below us." He grinned.
GET OUT OF MY NOTES!
"Okay." He pulled out a couple of slices of toast and a jar.
...What are you doing?
"Making a snack." He unscrewed the jar and dumped a glob of jam on the toast. He reached behind him and pulled out a thick pile of paper. He placed the stack on the toast and took an experimental bite.
A-are you eating paper? Wait. IS THAT MY STORY!
"Hhhm, salty," he said thoughtfully. "With a hint of sweet."
WHAT ARE YOU DOING!
"What? Wanna bite? That Kit suggested I eat the script in the comments. Sounded tasty, had to try it." He shrugged and grinned. "C'mon it's strawberry jam, real good."
GET OUT GET OUT GETOUTGETOUT!!!!
"Okay. Shesh. So grumpy. See ya in the story." He took another bite. "And tell TAP hi at the end of chapter."
OOOOUUUUUTTTTT!!!!!

~~~

Bendy finally pushed the odd girl away from him. "Look you gave us a letter to apparently give back to you."

"So, you are a mailman!" she cheered.

"No!" he snapped and focused on the tall guy, since he seemed to be in charge. "Look, you said something about a favor?"

"I did?" he asked.

"Yes, you did," Bendy said.

"When did I do that?" he asked.

"When you gave me the letter," Bendy said.

"Nah, I'm not a mailman," he said. Bendy felt his frustration starting to boil into anger. He pulled the letter out of his pocket.

"Look, you gave me this letter to deliver to you. You offered us a favor for doing this for you wakkos, so here." Bendy said stepping over and shoving the letter into his hands.

"I'm not Wakko, he is." he threw a thumb to the guy with his tongue sticking out. Bendy glanced at him to see he was eating a-wait-was that paper with jam and toast? "I'm Yakko," the first continued. He turned to the shorter. "What you got there Wakko?"

Wakko sighed and in a pleased voice explained. "The script to the story with strawberry jam. Wanna bite?"

"Oh? Anything good?" Yakko asked with a speculative look.

"A bit salty, if ya ask me, but sweet enough to balance out the salt. You should see chapter twenty-eight." Wakko smirked. "Oh, and later when the girl shows up." Wakko suddenly growled, "Helloooooo angel!"

"Oh, yeah?" Yakko said with interest. He took a step closer to Wakko.

"And when she sings and dances. Oh, boy!" Wakko grinned mischievously and winked at Bendy. "I'd say you're lucky until she finds out about her f—,"

Suddenly an anvil with the word ACME stenciled on the side fell out of the sky and landed on Wakko, cutting him off. After everyone recovered from the aftershock, Yakko leaned over the heavy weight. "Eh, I'd say that's spoilers you can't share there."

Wakko suddenly appeared from behind it. "No kidding. That was close! TAP near ended me!" Wakko said, wiping sweat from his brow.

Bendy raised a gloved hand to his temple. He felt his headache worsen. He decided to ignore what was going on. Nothing these guys were saying made any sense. "Look, we did what you asked. Can you help us or not?"