Chapter 13: They're Back

Notes:

Hello lovelies! I can't thank you all enough. I am absolutely tickled by the interest you have in this story. This chapter was more filler than I meant it to be. I blame school. I can't focus with biology breathing down my neck! Still, I hope you enjoy. I also blame the Warners. The boys were supposed to be in Toon Town by now, but nnnoooo. Plot Warners invaded and demanded this little side problem happen. Whelp, I might as well let you get off that cliff and on with the story. Oh! I almost forgot again! Dr. Boo, the doc that Bendy is seeing is not my character. He came from the same creator as Finley and Sammy. Give steampunkseahorse some love on their tumblr and have a peek at what Dr. Boo looks like here.

http://steampunkseahorse.tumblr.com/post/161764992115/oops-i-drew-dr-boo-as-if-he-were-in

Alright that's all. See ya at the end.

~~~

"Careful there!" Finley squeaked. The brute growled and snatched the hat with all the cash. Bendy's mind raced, trying to come up with some way to save Fin and stop the thief. Movement caught Bendy's eye behind the bimbo. Boris hit him in the back with his backpack. The guy grunted in surprise and his arms shot out to balance himself. Bendy moved in an instant. He grabbed the wrist of the hand that held the knife and twisted. The brute cried out in pain and dropped it. Finley dove away just as the guy swung his fist and nailed Bendy in the jaw, throwing him a few feet away. Bendy landed on his back with a cry of pain. Boris kicked the back of the bimbo's knees, causing him to stumble. Finley and Boris jumped on him forcing him to the ground. The three struggled until Finley and Boris had him pinned. Bendy scrabbled up. He spotted the knife and snatched it from the dirty puddle it had landed in.

"Get off me!" the brut growled. His hat had been knocked off in the struggle. Bendy could now see the snarling face of the angry grizzly bear as he thrashed against Finley on his legs and Boris on his back. Bendy acted quickly, not sure how long Boris and Finley could keep him down, and sunk the blade into the ground right next to the bear's face. He froze and glared up at Bendy. The bear's snarl turned into a feral grin, showing off all his sharp fangs. "You tryin' to act tough kid? You don't got the guts to use that on me," he growled with a chuckle. Bendy's eyes narrowed. Bendy crouched on the balls of his feet and frowned down at the grizzly. He let the silence stretch out for a heartbeat longer. He kept his glare to a minimum, but couldn't hide the angry fire in his eyes. His fist held tightly on the blade so the shaking in his hand was hidden.

"Do you really want to test that theory?" Bendy asked calmly when he was sure he had control of his voice. The bear laughed and spat at his face.

"A pipsqueak like you don't scare me," he declared and started to wiggle. Bendy turned the blade so the sharp edge faced the bear, causing him to freeze again.

"Sam, go get the cops!" Finley grunted, nearly out of breath. The cat was frozen in terror. His name seemed to snap him out of it and he nodded and began to stand and turn. He was shaking so bad he nearly fell over.

"Don't." Bendy turned his piercing gaze to the cat, who froze. Sammy slowly looked over his shoulder to Bendy with huge and glassy eyes. "You can't bring the cops here," Bendy said.

"What!" Finley barked in disbelief. "Why, in all of Warnerburg's, not!"

Bendy didn't remove his gaze from the cat. He kept him pinned there with his eyes. "You know why, Sammy. If you bring them it won't just be this guy they take."

Sammy looked like he was about to faint.

"What are ya talking about?" Finley demanded and turned his outraged look to Sammy. "Go on, Sam! Call them!" Sammy looked between the fox and the devil. His brows knit together in indecision.

Bendy and Boris in The Inky Mysteryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें