Chapter 15: Who Has The Key

Notes:

Hiya, lovelies! Feeeeewu! I made it! How in Hades did I make it on time? This chapter almost didn't! I finished it a moment ago. I don't get to edit it like I like to, so please forgive the mistakes I've made. I'll go back and fix them and sorry Mercowe! I am not making this easy for you! Still, thanks for all the help. I will work hard to get ahead again so you pals can get the great content you deserve and so Mercowe can be the awesome beta that catches all my slip ups.
"Cause you sure make a lot of them," Yakko said.
Ignoring that. I was stuck in a cabin for about four days, so I didn't get to type. Then I was really busy.
"Don't lie. You had time, you just went on a Supernatural marathon instead," Wakko said.
Hey! I typed when I watched! I got it done! Don't paint me in a bad lighting! I didn't even lie.
"I don't know. I don't think you were being completely honest there," Dot said lightly.
I don't need this nonsense. I got it done. I will work on more.
"Ooooh. Angry ghost!" Yakko said, waving his hand.
You three have taken enough of the chapter up. I don't need ya in my notes too, so everyone go enjoy the chapter and I'll see you at the end.
"Yakko, did the ghost just disappear?" Wakko asked.
"Yep. TAP left," Yakko said.
"Weird. Usually we'd go to the story now," Dot said.
"What's even in here, anyways?" Wakko turned around.
"Nothin', blank black nothin'," Yakko said. "Kinda creepy now that TAP's gone."
"Hahaha!" Wakko burst into laughter.
"What?" Yakko asked.
"It's less scary when a ghost is here!" Wakko laughed. Yakko and Dot joined him.
"But, seriously, we should get back into the story," Dot said.
"Yeah," the boys agreed.

~~~

Bendy and his odd group of tagalongs stood in the bushes across from a tall building. The words ACME LABS glowed in the deepening dark of nightfall. A tall bridge stood imposingly behind the already overly imposing building. The surrounding city glowed with artificial light.

"So, what's the plan boss?" Wakko grinned. Bendy sighed. It had been nonending jokes and flirting and his nerves were already thin. He felt his eye twitch when he made eye contact with Wakko.

"Do we have a way into the basement?" Bendy asked. It's where everything was apparently hidden until they moved it to ship outta town. Smart crooks.

"Yeah. There's a guy with a key," Yakko said. Bendy turned to him. "They all go by nicknames, so we got What on the backdoor, Who has the key in front, and I Don't Know in the basement."

"Um." Bendy stared at Yakko. "What?"

"No, What doesn't have the key. Who does," Yakko said.

"That's what I'm asking," Bendy said with an annoyed tone.

"No, no, What is guarding the back door. Who has the key." Yakko waved a hand in a stop motion and explained again.

"What are you asking me for?" Bendy snapped. "I'm asking you who has the key."

"Yes." Yakko answered.

"What do you mean yes!" Bendy grit his teeth.

"No, no, you were right. Who has the key. What's guarding the back door," Yakko said.

"I don't know what the heck you're talking about!" Bendy barked.

"I told you. I Don't Know is in the basement!" Yakko sighed with annoyance. "And What's behind the building. Who's in front."

"What are you asking me for? I don't know!" Bendy growled clenching his fists.

"I'm not asking you, I'm telling you. Who is in the front and I Don't Know is in the basement." Yakko frowned at Bendy.