Prologue

Kirishima Eijirou, an upcoming rockstar talented for his soulful voice who is taking a break to go to college, UA.

Bakugou Katsuki, a singer-songwriter that had just finished high-school, who had been accepted into UA on a scholarship.
———

Kirishima took in a deep breath as he opened the car door. The school was massive, and he could hardly believe he was going to the greatest school in the country. It had everything from regular studies to psychology and anthropology and musicology—everything you could go here for.

He couldn't wait to meet his dorm mate as he and his friend helped him unpack. The dorm was huge, two bedrooms, a kitchen, a bathroom and a den.

"That's everything," his friend, Mochi said. Eijirou smiled at him brightly as he hugged him.

"Thanks man!" Eijirou and Mochi did their manly handshake and then he was off, leaving the redhead alone in the dorm. He looked around, satisfied as he flopped on the provided leather sofa that he could fall asleep on and still wake up feeling refreshed.

He turned on the TV and watched whatever was on. But he wasn't really fond of The Bachelor.

He changed the channel to an old cartoon and watched it. He was only a few minutes invested into the episode when he heard screaming coming from outside the door.

     "I don't need your fucking help you old hag!"

     "Don't fucking talk to me like that you ungrateful brat!"

     "Guys please—"

     "I can do what the hell I want!"

     The door slammed open and revealed two spiky blondes and an uneasy brunette.

     "C'mon guys! Let's not fight." The man scanned the room and locked eyes with Kirishima. "Oh! Hello!" The two blonde people whipped their heads to the redhead that was lounging around on the couch, looking at them a little dumbfounded.

     "You must be his roommate!" The woman set down a box on the counter and hurried over to Kirishima, who stood up, towering over her. "My name is Mitsuki. Nice to meet ya!" She glanced over to her son who was scowling as his dad picked up a box. "And that brat over there is my son, Katsuki."

     "Fuck you!"

     "Watch your fucking mouth!" She pinched in between her nose in annoyance. "I'm sorry about him. He's very guarded."

     "I could tell," he let out an easy chuckle before bowing slightly. "Kirishima Eijirou. Nice to meet you too." The brunette man came over and took his wife's hand into his.

     "Bakugou Masaru." The two men shook hands and were both equally impressed by the others firm grip.

     "Get out," Katsuki growled at the doorway. The three said their goodbyes and Katsuki waved them off before slamming the door.

     All of a sudden, Katsuki grabbed the front of his collar and glared. "I'm going to tell you something so you better fucking listen. I can already tell you're a fake fuck so don't try and act all nice with me. And don't fucking bother me. Ever. Understand shitty hair?"

     Kirishima was taken back by this, and furrowed his brow in confusion and irritation. "My name is Kirishima! And my hair isn't that different from yours, jerk!" Kirishima shoved the shocked blond's hand away before straightening out his shirt.

     "At least mine is naturally fucking spiky."

     "And your point is? I can do whatever I want with my hair asshole."

     "What the fuck did you just call me?" Bakugou snarled with a warning tone. Kirishima's lips tugged into a teasing smirk as he leaned forward.

     "I called you an asshole."

     Bakugou must've not been used to being stood up to, and that made the redhead feel a sort of satisfaction in the pit of his gut.

     A loud knock broke both of their trances and Kirishima hurriedly answered the door to reveal lively teenagers. His friends, Mina, Kaminari, and Sero all standing with happy grins.

     "Kiri! Long time no see!" She threw her arms around the boy with a happy smile but pulled back to stare at his roommate. A wide grin spread across her face as she pranced up to him and shook his hand forcefully. "Hey you must be Bakugou!" She examined him for a second. "Yep! Red eyes, blond spiky hair, very angry! Yep yep! Midoryia was right!"

     Kirishima rolled his eyes. "He's an asshole too."

     "I'll make you regret the day you're born shitty hair!" Kaminari and Sero chuckled as Mina's eyes widened with excitement.

      "Omg! He has to be apart of our squad!" Mina put in a determination expression.

     Kaminari and Kirishima looked at each other uneasy. "Umm, are you sure?" The yellowed hair boy asked. Mina nodded as the Katsuki scowled.

     "I'm not going to be apart of your crack head group." Bakugou yanked his hand out from Minas grip. "Leave me alone." He slammed his room door shut and the click of the lock was sounded.

     Mina stared at the three uneasy boys with a mischievous smirk and excited eyes.

     "We'll make him join!"
_______________________________________
Haha~ new story! Need some help because I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to writing! And lol, I just couldn't wait to publish it

Comment what you think!! <3

Published December 14 2019
Edited December 17 2022