Battleships {Epilogue}

LONG CHAPTER

     It took a week for Katsuki to get better and during that time, Eijirou took care of him, made him soup, gave him everything he needed. Katsuki was blessed to know this kind soul that wouldn't hurt anyone unless they really deserved it, like his sorry excuse for an ex.

Saturday, that's the day Katsuki was gonna confess. Katsuki was gonna confess his feelings.

This was going to be a first for him. He's been confessed to many times. He's never confessed to someone before. How does he start? Just tell him straight up? Beat around the bush? Just randomly kiss him? All of those things happened to him at least once.

He needs advice and he needs it fast, and there's only one person he can ask.

He hesitated in front of the door, his hand up in the air ready to knock. Bakugou rolled his eyes at how stupid he was being but...this was way out of his area.

Finally, after contemplating for a hot minute, he banged on the door.

"Who is it?!" her voice called. He growled angrily.

"'S Bakugou, pinky," he muttered, just loud enough for Mina to here. The door instantly swung open, revealing a very soaked woman.

"Baku! How unexpected!" she chirped, smiling widely. "Come in! I'll be back in a blast!" Mina walked away from the door and into another. As told, he walked inside, closing the door behind him.

"Mina! Who's—oh!" A white haired girl with almost translucent skin appeared. Her eyes were an crystal blue and her features were quite plain. Average body too. "Hello! I'm Hagakure! It's nice to meet you, Bakugou right?" She holds out a hand in which he begrudgingly shakes with a nod and a glare. She shivers "Mina's right, you are scary." Hagakure chuckles.

"Hah?!"

"Done!" Mina bursts through the door with a smile. "Toru, do you mind giving us a little privacy?" The girl nods and exits the dorm room entirely.

Katsuki and Mina settled on the couch, awkward silence filling the air.

"You know? You could just tell him you like him. It doesn't have to be big and fancy," Mina starts earning a sigh from him.

"That's the mother fucking problem, raccoon eyes." She tilts her head to the side and Katsuki ran a hand through his messy hair. "Kirishima he's... too good for that. He's done so much for my pathetic ass and I just... can't. I want to repay him but I... all I have to offer is my shitty skill." Bakugou buries his face in his hands. "I don't want him to think I'm just half assing the effort. I want him to think I genuinely like him for who he is and not what he's done for me. That's how his last relationship screwed up right?"

"Write him a song then," Mina blurts, her eyes looking away like it's a simple matter.

"Hell, anyone can write a fucking song!" Bakugou stands up and paces.

"But according to him, your songs are the best he's seen. 'Manly' and 'full of real emotion.' Just write him, or even show him, a song of yours that explains how you feel about him and bam! You got yourself an amazing boyfriend!" Mina leans back with her arms spread out like she's just proven a point and won an argument.

"That's just too easy." Bakugou shook his head.

"Well think of it this way. It can't be bought in stores because it your creation. It's something from your heart, not from the factories." Mina stood up and placed her arms out to the sides, leaning forward. "When he was in a relationship with that dirty dish, he barely received gifts that were from the store. He got nothing from the heart while Kirishima wrote about 100 songs about how he felt about him. He doesn't expect anyone to give him an original gift, even me, Denki, and Hanta let alone you!" Mina whined. "Not that we're good at making stuff anyway. And his mom barely has time for him as it is."