Twisted

"Who?" Kirishima raised a brow. She sighed, getting off the ride and she walked somewhere.

     "Oh, I dunno," Himiko rolled her eyes, "but as long as he's happy I'm happy!" She giggled before rounding another corner that led into a haunted house. Her eyes lit up. "Can we go in there?!" Kirishima stared at it uneasy but nodded anyway.

     The house was creepy to say the least. Himiko squealed excitedly as he kept his eyes glued onto everything. He didn't like haunted houses, but he couldn't disappoint a friend.

     They rounded a corner and a fake clown jump out, scaring him, but he didn't scream.

     He slowly glanced down to see a knife in his stomach. Blood ran down his white shirt as fear clouded his eyes. He looked to the blonde girl who smiled wickedly at him.

     "And even if he suffers, I'll still be happy," she cooed before giggling and going on ahead. He fell to his knees, distraught and in agony. He didn't scream, nor did any tear invade his eye. He flopped on his back, his hand hovering shakily over his wound. He picked his phone out of his pocket frantically and dialed a number.

     "Hello?"

     "Baku...gou..."

Bakugou POV~

     Bakugou paced the floorboards, writing a song to distract himself from the impending emotion of worry that welled up in his stomach. Mina had just texted him, notifying him that they we're gonna leave within an hour or so and told him not to worry about his 'boyfriend' in which Bakugou replied nastily to.

     His phone rang and saw that it was shitty hair. He picked up, hearing the background noise of the amusement park and some shitty haunting music.

     "Hello?" He said annoyed, kinda wary since Kirishima didn't talk in the phone first like he usually did.

     "Baku...gou..." His eyes widened with concern at his tone.

     "H-Hey, what happened?! Why the fuck do you sound like that?! Where are you?!"

     "St...stab..bed...hau...haunted hous....house..." Katsuki heard some movement and a gasp and tears started pooling in his eyes.

     "This better not be a fucking joke! Hang on I'm calling 911!" He ran into the kitchen and dialed the police.

     "911 what's your e—"

     "My friend is on the phone with me right now and he said he was fucking stabbed! All Might amusement park in the haunted house shit! Hurry!" Bakugou cried into the phone.

     "Sir calm down. What's their name?" He heard typing and his heart clenched.

     "Kirishima Eijirou. He's wearing a white t-shirt and red swim shorts and those...hideous red crocs."

     "Ba...Baku..."

     Bakugou's eyes widened and tears streamed down his face. "Ha-Hang on shitty hair! You can't fucking die on me!" Bakugou shouted into his cell.

     "Sir, are you on the phone with him now?" The lady asked.

     "Yeah he's still alive! Hurry the fuck up!" Bakugou shouted at the lady.

     "Sir, they're on the way, 3 minutes out. I informed the security guards so he should be fine." Just then, he heard footsteps from his cell phone and some shouting.

     "H-Hello? Hey Kirishima! Answer me!" Bakugou yelled.

     "This is officer Daichi. May I ask who you are?"

     "Bakugou Katsuki, that idiots roommate. How is he?! Is he okay?!"

     "He's in good hands. He'll be okay. Are you the one that called 911?"

     "Yeah dipshit! He has friends there! Their names are Ka-Kaminari, Mina and um, Sero I think. And Uraraka too."

     "Alright, thank you for your information. We'll be sure to contact his parents and we'll be sending him to *** Hospital." With that he hung up and the operator caught his attention.

     "Sir, he's gonna be alright."

     Bakugou sighed. "Thanks lady."

     "My pleasure. Take care." She hung up the phone and Bakugou slumped to the floor crying. He sobbed on his hands and knees, tears dipping from his sockets like salty waterfalls.

     He started receiving texts from his friends but he didn't have the energy to check them. He picked himself up and shuffled to his room, falling face flat on his mattress with teary eyes.

     "I'm gonna kill her..."

{~}

     Bakugou ran as fast as he could, shoving people off the bus along the way. He ran into the hospital and slammed his palms into the reception desk, startling a lady with brown eyes and raven hair.

     "My name is Bakugou Katsuki. I'm here to see Kirishima Eijirou so tell me which fucking room he's in," Bakugou spat eagerly. The lady took a second to process before she typed on her desk.

     "He's in room 420–" without even waiting for a reply he sprinted up the stairwell, taking 3 at a time and bursting open the 4th floor door. He walked briskly down the corridor, his breaths rapid and his heart pounded against his rib cage.

     He skidded to a halt in front of a wooden door. He took a minute to catch his breath before opening it rather roughly. His eyes settled on a woman with slick black hair and damp ruby eyes. She looked between the age of 30 or 40 and had (what looked like) a flight attendant uniform on. Her hair was tied neatly in a red ribbon and flowed over her shoulder all the way down to her lap.

She stood up, exposing her height as a tall woman. Bakugou stuffed his hands in his pockets after he closed the door behind him, walking in further. His breath caught in his throat as soon as he saw Eijirou. He was laying asleep on the hospital bed, IVs and sticky pads hooked up to him. His skin was normal, and he looked peaceful but he still noticed the furrow in his brow.

"He went to sleep about an hour ago." Bakugou turned towards the smiling woman. Despite the situation, she seemed genuinely happy and hopeful. Bakugou let out a scoff and smirked.

     "Now I know where shi—I mean, Kirishima gets his personality from." Bakugou exhaled. He was not about to curse in front of his best friend's mother.

     She waved a hand and placed one on her cheek. "Oh, you're the one that calls him shitty hair?" Bakugou swiveled his head to the woman who chuckled, "So you must be his roommate right? Bakugou?"

________________________________________

Published December 26 2019
Edited December 17 2022