Teeth

"What why?!" Kirishima shrilled. Bakugou reeled back by the sudden outburst.

     "Because it's shit. I don't see why you like it so much," Bakugou snarled, crossing his arms. Kirishima pouted as he joined him on the bed.

     "Not if you find the right notes!" Kirishima whined before shaking him. "Why don't you like it?"

     Bakugou grimaced and looked away. "It's none of your business." Kirishima shook his head and furrowed his brows.

     "Oh come on! You know more about me than my other friends do!" Kirishima frowned. "The only thing I know about you is that you write songs and you like spicy food."

     "How the fuck do you know I like spicy shit?" Bakugou flushed. Kirishima smirked.

     "Your mom like spicy food, so I just guessed." Kirishima shook his head. "Please?" Bakugou made the mistake of looking into those ruby pools. His face relaxed a bit, getting a little dazed as he found specks of gold and brown around the pupil. His eyes were like lava.

     Katsuki caught himself and tore his gaze away to stare at the wall. He sighed.

     "I wrote it when I was in a relationship," he murmured. Kirishima's eyes widened as a bright smile crossed his face.

     "The Bakugou Katsuki had a girlfriend? Man how sweet!" Kirishima gushed.

     "It didn't last long though. Probably a month or two before she left me. Called me abusive even though I never laid a finger on her," he sighed. "Told me I was an asshole that only cared about myself. What a bitch."

     Kirishima could sense the pain his his voice but didn't say anything. "Oh man, that must've hurt."

     "Nah, as soon as I looked at her new piece of shit I couldn't help but feel sorry for him. She was a handful now that I think about it." Kirishima chuckled before showing him another song he liked.

     "What about this one?"

     "Ah, that was another song I wrote about my um, my eh...Deku's ex girlfriend." Bakugou rolled his eyes. "She was a toxic one too."

     "To be honest, how many relationships have you been in Bakugou?" Kirishima asked genuinely curious. Katsuki flushed and groaned.

     "Bitch, bitch, bastard, bastard, bitch, bastard, girl, shithead, fucker," Bakugou counted with his fingers. "Nine in total." Kirishima coughed, choking on air before laughing.

     "Pfft, haha~" Eijirou took a deep breath. "What girl?"

     "Ah, I genuinely liked her. She was nice but she moved away and I broke contact with her." Bakugou shrugged. "The other people were a couple pieces of shits I still don't know why I dated."

     "Did you date any guys?" Kirishima asked, kinda hopeful. And when Bakugou nodded, happiness swelled in his heart and he didn't know what it was.

     "Yeah, they were a bunch a little prisses. Well, except one. But he cheated on me with another guy so I dumped his ass." Kirishima frowned.

     "I don't know why. You're quite cool once they get to know you," Kirishima chuckled. Katsuki flushed a red before glaring.

     "I-I'm always cool dumbass!"

     "Yeah, yeah, you right." Eijirou smiled gently at him. Bakugou wanted to stare at that smile forever.

{~}

     It was late when the boys finished the chorus and some verses of the song. Kirishima stretched his back and scratched his scalp with a yawn.

"You ain't getting tired on me are ya?"

"Says the one that didn't wanna get up this morning," Kirishima teased, poking Bakugou's side in which he reacted by glaring at him.

"Stop that," he spat, pushing the boy by the shoulder. The redhead chuckled as he reclaimed his spot next to him.

"What if I don't?" Kirishima pokes his side repeatedly gaining a growl from Katsuki.

"Quit it!" Bakugou slapped his hand and Kirishima smirked. After a few seconds of peace, Eijirou pounced on him, poking him repeatedly his the stomach and chest before he flat out tickled him. "S-Stop shit-shitty hair!" Bakugou snarled, trying to keep a smile from forming and the laugh in his throat at bay.

"Not until you surrender! Laugh you angry pomegranate!" Kirishima chuckled as he teased. Bakugou felt tears form in his eyes and he couldn't hold in the chuckle anymore.

"Wha-Why am I a pomegranate?!" Bakugou wheezed. He gave up and let out a hardy laugh, snorting in the process which made the redhead himself lose his composure and they both ended up rolling in the end.

Katsuki caught his breath, wiping away the tears that pooled in his eyes and glared at Kirishima who was still giggling on the floor, laying in his backside. Bakugou was about to yell when Kirishima's toned abdomen caught his eye. His shirt was slightly lifted to expose his abs and his very defined v-line...

"You dickhead! I'll kick your ass!" Bakugou shouted, flustered as hell. Kirishima sat up and wipe the saltwater that ran down his cheeks.

"I-I'm sorry man, but your face was priceless," he chuckled as he waved dismissively. Bakugou rolled his eyes and pouted.

"I'll kill you."

"No you won't. You like me too much," Kirishima challenged. Those words settled quickly in his mind as he was already mentally agreeing when he shook the thought from his head.

     "Nope! I hate you." Bakugou crossed his arms and frowned, glaring at the inside of his eyelids. He felt the bed shift in weight.

     "Oh come on man, you don't mean that!" Kirishima whined. Bakugou peeked at him and his heart kinda dropped when he saw his hurt expression. Bakugou sighed and Eijirou lit up in a smile. "See?"

     "I don't like you, you dumbass broom," he muttered. Kirishima fiddled with his hair.

     "I don't know why you dislike it so much. Is it the color?"

     "The colors fine, but your shitty hair looks dumb," Bakugou confessed. Kirishima smiled awkwardly.

     "Ya'know, it used to be black. But black's a boring color and red is like, really eye catching you know?" Bakugou squinted, trying to imagine him with black hair. He could see it, and damn, he looked cute with black hair. But the fiery red he sported suited him a lot better he must say.

     "It's just a color to me. But that's my shitty opinion. Colors mean different things to different fuckers."

     'Like how the color of your eyes are beautiful to me.'

________________________________________

Published December 18 2019
Edited December 17 2022