Adore You

Bakugou slumped into the door way as he hung his coat on the tree with a sigh.

     Kirishima was always in the back of his mind. But today, that was all he could think about. His gut wrenched at the thought of the idiot getting hurt or going missing. He'd rather see him cry than not see him at all. He thumped his head against the dorm door, his hands resting on it to muffle the sound.

     "Idiot, you have friends," he muttered.

     "I-I know..."

     Bakugou almost choked on air as he whipped around, grabbing the coat tree as a weapon and clutching it as a spear. A laugh rang through the dorm and Katsuki sighed.

     "YOU DUMBASS!!" the blond yelled as he slammed the tree upright, putting all the stuff that fell off it on the tree again.

     "Yeah...I know..." Kirishima looked to the side as he scratched his elbow. "I'm sorry-"

     "Idiot!" Bakugou punched him in the face, sending the redhead back a few inches with a shocked expression.

     "I know I did some stupid shit but I didn't deser-"

     Bakugou tackled him, squeezing him in an embrace like if he let go he'd be gone again. Bakugou could feel those ruby eyes boaring into him and had buried his face in his shoulder as he started to shake.

     "Idiot," he scoffed, his quavering voice muffled by Kirishima's hoodie. Hesitantly, the redhead hugged back, his hands clutching Bakugou's shirt.

     "I'm sorry, Bakugou..." he whispered as he attempted to pull him even closer.

     "You should be. You made everyone loose their marbles... including... including me," Bakugou confessed. Kirishima let out a light chuckle which made the angry blond relax immediately.

     "Ah, well, what can I do to make it up to you?" he said light heartedly.

     Kirishima felt Katsuki tense up again at that question which left him confused. He knew Bakugou liked him, but he didn't know if he liked him romantically or as a best friend since he seemed to be his only best friend. He wasn't about to ruin their relationship because he assumed wrongly.

     "Write a song with me..." he requested really quietly. Kirishima blinked a few times before the words processed in his mind.

     "Okay!" Eijirou said happily. Bakugou pushed away with a slight blush and left to his room.

{~}

     The next few weeks were peaceful. Kirishima was as happy as ever and he confided in his friends more. Bakugou, as Eijirou noticed, was almost always near him. They bumped into each other between classes way more often and hung out most of the time during lunch.

     Only today, he didn't see Bakugou at all. He knocked on his door to see if he was awake and found the bed empty, messy, but empty. And some of the blankets were piled in the floor. He just shrugged and went about his day though, thinking Bakugou woke up early and went without him.

     But during lunch, he became anxious and he asked around, only to receive no's and confused faces. And when he waited for his last class to end, he didn't come out nor was he the classroom.

     He went back to his dorm worried, and when he opened the door, he saw a hand laying out on the ground in Bakugou's door way.

     "Bakugou!" Kirishima dropped his bag and slid on his knees to find Bakugou wrapped up in the blankets that fell on the floor earlier. His elbow was in the air and it seemed as though he was having trouble picking himself up.

     "Are you okay?! What happened?!" Kirishima asked, helping (lifting) him to his feet as the blankets fell off of him.

     "My body hurts," he whines, leaning into the boy. "You're warm."

     "You're hot!" Kirishima wiped Katsuki's sweat on his jeans. "You were wrapped up in that cocoon all day?!"

     "I told the teachers, don't get your thong further up your ass," he slurred with a shiver. He tried to pick up the blankets but ended up stumbling into the redhead and made both of them fall on the ground. Katsuki let out a groan of frustration while Eijirou was in full gay panic.

     Katsuki gave up on trying to get the blankets and nuzzled into Kirishima who was a flustered mess. "Stupid idiot."

     "Why were you in the floor? Why weren't you in bed?" Kirishima asked, sitting up on he elbows. Katsuki groaned and rolled his eyes.

    "I'm hungry." Bakugou growled and grabbed a fistful of the redheads sweater. He looked like he was in pain and his body was shaking consistently even if he was drenched in sweat. Kirishima smiled and took a deep breath to calm himself down. Katsuki looked a little cute and he was comfortable enough around him to show that he needed help instead of cursing him out.

     "I'll make some soup then." Kirishima picked him up effortlessly, which received a yelp but otherwise, he kept silent.

     The rest of the day was Kirishima taking care of Bakugou, which only made Katsuki's crush on him even more unbearable.

_______________________________________

The next chapter is the final chapter.

I want to thank all of you, some new some old, for reading my writing. I only joined the fandom a little over a year ago, but it has been the best time of my life. I learned a lot of things and I developed a love for reading and writing.

And for the ones that have basically been there since the beginning and are still with me, I feel grateful and honored and I appreciate you even if it doesn't seem like it.

It's been a full year since I started Wattpad and wrote my first full story on here. And I'm so much happier now than ever. I hate to say it, but this stupid app gave me friends and has changed my life and made me feel good about myself and my abilities in some odd ass way.

It's kinda pathetic honestly, but it doesn't change facts. I just want to give, even if it's small, token of appreciation. I'm gonna draw all of my followers profiles and write all of your account names on a canvas. If you change your account name often, I'll still write it every time you change it. It might seem insignificant to you, but it's gonna be a masterpiece for me. <3

I just don't know how else to repay you all TvT —January 7 2020

___
Published January 7 2020
Edited December 17 2022