First Day of school (part 2)

Natsume's POV

"Natsume!!!! Come downstairs this instants." I heard my mom yell.

"I'm coming!! Just a minute." I shouted while I'm standing up from bed, it's that time of the year again ,the first day of school.

"ughhh I want to sleep." I said with a mad face and rubbed my eyes.

I went to the bathroom and took a bath after that I brush my teeth and put on my high school Gakuen Alice  uniform.

When I was all done, I went downstairs and ate my breakfast, it was spaghetti and bread.

Then I was off to school. I always walk to school for exercise and for peace.

I started to run to wake myself up but then I didn't notice a person in front of me and we bump into each other.

A loud thud was heard with the way we hit each other but then
I felt something different about this person.

I grab her hand before she have fell completely we stayed in that position what felt like hours, I look into her eyes and saw light but I got back to reality  and lifted her up.

When I lifted her up we saw each others eyes again, I was back in that trance I felt a second ago, her eyes are so beautiful they are colored hazelnuts, when you look at them you can feel that your in heaven, but I kept my cool and I realize that she was staring to long so I called her "ugly" that is all I can think of calling her.

"Hey stop staring at me ugly." I said with a pretend annoyed face.

She was silent for a while until
"Who are you calling ugly?!" She said out loud.

I was still a little bit sleepy and I don't like shouting in the morning.

"Shish your so loud." I said while plugging my ears lazily.

"You didn't even thank me for catching you."

"Then thank you sleepy head."

"Don't call me that ugly."

"Then don't call me idiot or ugly hot cake." She said

'Wow so competitive Hahaha' I thought it was cute but came back to reality.

'What?! Cute?! Keep together Natsume.'

"What did I said?"
"You said don't call you sleepy head so I called you hot cake doofus."

"Stop it with the nicknames ugly." I said pretending to be annoyed

"All right hot head." I was about to laugh but I hold it.

I just stayed silent after that.
She started walking and I did the same since were going to the same school obviously.

I looked at her and her backpack
'Blue cute my favorite color' I said with a smile.....

'WAIT CUTE?! WHAT THE NO NA-UH NOPE' I scolded myself.

'Plus my favorite color is red the heck blue?!'

After 10 minutes we finally arrive at the school

I can see that she is amazed by the image of the school so I didn't bothered to tell her that I will be going.

I left her at the gate and I went to my locker I took out my books and some other stuff so I can be entertained at class.

"Hope class won't  be boring." I said to myself while closing my locker.

I went to class and it's the same as usual "NOISY" yep they are noisy, I went to my seat and waited for our teacher.

I was still a little bit sleepy but our teacher came in before I can sleep.

"Ok class settle down."Ms. Natsuki said and the class settled down.

It took 5 minutes for the class to settle and go back to their respective seats.

"We will have a new student today so please respect her well." she said cheerfully.

"You may come in now." Then a girl came in.

Unexpectedly it was her the girl that I met earlier, I thought she was younger than me but I thought wrong.

"Hello my name is Sakura,Kirari,
Please take care of me." She said and it made my jaw drop.

'That's her?! The one that I was protecting for years?!'

"Welcome to class Kirari you can seat at the back next to Natsume and the window." Ms. Natsuki said but I didn't actually listen to her.

I was shocked because of all chairs why does it has to be me, its not like I don't like it or anything but its nice to have her close to me.

She came in her seat and sat beside me, I was really shocked and I didn't notice that I was staring at her.

"Look whose staring now doofus" she said joking with a little smirk on her face.

"Fine,fine I was just surprise." I said and looked away.

"Why are you surprise?" She asked with a tilted head.

I didn't answered immediately because I was shocked that she is my classmate and the same age as me and I also have this feeling of happiness in me and I didn't know why so I decided in this...

"None of your business." I replied bluntly.

"Fine......so....whats your name?" She asked with a smile.

"Why do you want to know?" I said smirking.

"Ok fine then I will call you doofus,doofus" She said back.

"Natsume, Hyuuga Natsume"
I replied a little bit low.

"Hello Natsume my name is Sakura,Kirari" She said cheerfully.

Omygosh that smile had me off guard, it causes my stomach to have butterflies in them.

I nod to her reply and lowered my head to hide my blush and pretended to sleep.

'Why am I blushing?! She is just a normal girl, whyyy?!"

"Ok class you can do anything you want since its our first day of school." I heard Ms. Natsuki say.

'Nice' I said to myself and tried to fall asleep.

"Hellooo?" Kirari said I hesitantly answered a yeh

"I'm bored can I play with your hair?" She said.

I was shock and nobody but me has touch my hair yet so I answered a NO.

Without warning she still pat my head lightly and it felt nice.

"Fine." I said and I blush again.

If she can see me right now I am a total blushing mess.

As I felt her hand comb my hair I felt a little sleepy but I force myself to stay awake but her touch made me more comfortable and sleepy so without me knowing I fell in deep slumber.