Where do we go now?

~ Mikan's POV ~

I opened my eyes revealing a dusty ceiling with cobwebs and insect crawling.

My stomach growled loudly, asking for food.

I was still in my spandex and didn't eat dinner last night.

I stood up and saw that I was in a small room.

"When did I get here?"

I looked around and saw two doors, one leading outside and one leading in a small bathroom.

I washed my face and brush my teeth with a clean tooth brush, then went out.

I saw Natsume seating in a couch with grandpa, while Ruka was cooking.

"Good morning." I said with a smile and walk to take a seat with grandpa.

"Good morning Mikan, slept well?" Grandpa asked and I nodded with a big smile.

"Breakfast is almost ready, can someone please set up the plates?" Ruka said and I stood up grabbing the plates.

I place them neatly at the table and after that I called grandpa and Natsume to seat while Ruka placed the food on the table.

"Thanks for the food." We said and I dig in.

Our breakfast was a simple, bacon and eggs with toast.

"So Mikan what will you do now?" Grandpa asked and it stop me from eating.

"Actually, I don't know." I said in realization, turning pale.

"We can't just barge in the castle, we have to find allies that we can trust to help us." Natsume said and took a bite of him bacon.

"Where?" I asked and turned to Ruka.

"I think I know someone who can help us but it might take time with the travelling." Ruka said with a smile then turned into a frown.

"Who?" I asked.

"Imai, Hotaru, One of the greatest genius and inventor we know." He said and I nodded.

"She's not under the kings hands?" Natsume asked like he knows the person.

"You know her Natsume, a very stubborn girl." Ruka said and chuckled.

"Hotaru." That name seems to ring a bell but I don't quite know where.

"Where does she live now?" I asked.

"She lives at the island Nikko, that is very far and we have to cross a mountain and sea to get there." Ruka explained frowning.

"Don't worry, I can help you with that." Grandpa said and smile.

"I have a portal that can lead to any place in this world." He continued and I smiled.

"Problem solve." Natsume said.

"When do we leave?" I asked.
"We leave after this, as soon as possible." Ruka smiled and I just felt excited.

We finish breakfast and cleaned the dishes then went up to put on my armor.

I went down again with my armor and weapons ready.

"Mikan good luck and don't over use your powers." Grandpa worriedly said and I nodded with a smile.

"Dont worry grandpa I'll be careful." I said and went through the door with Natsume and Ruka following.

We walk to the back of the house and saw a platform.

"Let's go." Ruka said and we step at the platform.