What happened?

Kirari's POV

It was still our free time and I just woke up feeling a little light and refresh.

'Woh that sleep really did a number on me." I thought with a little chuckle.

I face Natsume and saw that he was still sleeping, I decided to wake him up since the bell will ring soon.

"Natsume? Natsume?" I said whispering to him while lightly tapping him.

He was still sleeping and I thought of an idea.

I lightly pinch his cheeks and stretch them a little and that did the work.

Natsume's POV

I open my eyes to feel my cheek a little hurt but not too much hurt.

I saw Kirari smiling at me and then I just ignored that beautiful smile and sit up straight.

'Wait what beautiful smile ughh what's happening to me.' I slightly scolded myself.

"Good morning sleepy head." She said with a bright smile.

"Good morning to you to idiot, I'm not the only one that slept you know." I replied with a smirk on my face.

"Haha very funny." She said while pretending to be upset.

"Why did you wake me?" I asked a little suspicious.

"Oh umm I just felt like waking you since it's almost time." She said a little unsure.

I check the clock and saw that it was still 30 minutes away until recess.

'This girl' I thought, 'maybe she doesn't have anything to do to kill time, mmhh ok I know.'

I started putting out some books  and gestured for Kirari to some near my table, she did what was told with a confuse look.

"Here pick what you like." I said gesturing at the Mangas.

"Woah you even bring stuff to kill time, that so cool." She said with star on her face.

"Woh you have one piece you awesome Natsume, I always watch the anime of this." She said and picked up the one piece Manga.

-30 minutes past-

*RING* *RING*

Kirari's POV
I was half way through the book when I heard the bell ring.

I looked at Natsume and he was still reading his Manga with his feet on the table.

"What are you reading?" I asked curious.

"Assassination classroom." He said and I nodded.

"Let's go." I said and he closed his book and started cleaning.

"You wanna go together?" I asked him and he said no.

"I'm gonna do something first you go on ahead." He said and I nodded, I waved good bye to him and got out of the classroom.

I went to the cafeteria with with no problem cause I memorize my way when I was making some stop by on my way to my class this morning.

I bought some bread and went to the rooftop because I heard that not many students go there.

While on my way to the top I encountered some friendly students.

Finally at my destination I took a seat at the ground.

The wind was strong but also refreshing.

I look up at the sky and saw something twinkling and it look like something was falling.

It was getting closer and closer until I brace myself for the impact but then I didn't hear a thing.

It unexpectedly didn't create a loud crash,it landed softly at the ground and there was............

..

..

...A boy

/Natsume's POV/

After me and Kirari parted ways I went to my locker and put some of my things there.

After that I went to the cafeteria.
As always there were lot's of people,I bought my sandwich and I was on my way to the rooftop.

The rooftop is where I hang cause it's so peaceful there, with no student bother to come.

While I'm walking through the corridors I saw something or someone falling and I also saw someone, it was KIRARI.

I run through my way to the rooftop and when I was at the top I was greeted by a big gasp of wind.

I saw Kirari looking at the person with a surprise face and winded eyes,I don't know what was happening but I step closer to help Kirari.

There were then blinding light around us and suddenly we were teleported.

I opened my eyes and I saw flying animals and different colored trees the grass was purple and the trunk of the tree were pink.

"....."

~Third person's POV~

Both of them looked surprise,shock, and scared but that didn't stop them to help someone in need.

"Hey Kirari are you okay?" Natsume asked with concern.

".....Oh yeah yeah I'm fine but this guy looks injured." she replied while pointing at the guy beside her.

While they were thinking on what to do the necklace of the guy started to glow, it was pointing somewhere.

"I think we should follow it." Kirari said with hope in her eyes.

"But we don't know where its taking us...it could be somewhere dangerous." Natsume hesitated on the idea bit didn't show it.

"True but we don't have any options left and it looks like it's about to get dark." she said looking at the sky.

"Ok fine." Natsume picked up the guy with the help of Kirari.

They walk to where the necklace is pointing and it led them to a house.

"A small house." kirari said confused.
"Let's go knock." she added
Natsume agreed and they both knock at the same time.

The door suddenly open and it revealed a big insides.

The outside part of the house is small but the inside is big... really big. We place the boy in the couch and let him sleep there.

After a while the necklace started glowing again but this time it showed something to them.

Natsume is first to notice it and called Kirari.

"A bread?" Natsume questioned
"I think it want us to give it some bread." Kirari answered.

"Ok I'll grab a bread and water in the kitchen." He said while making his way to the kitchen.

Natsume went to the kitchen and grab a bread with a glass of water

He placed the bread down and suddenly the boys nose started to sniff.

Then Kirari thought of an idea.

"Hey Natsume give me the bread." Kirari said with a hand to Natsume.

Natsume gave her the bread and kirari started to move the bread directly to the nose of the boy.

And from a big shock the boy suddenly opened his eyes.

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

Hope you like it.