Persona! Mikan you idiot

~ Natsume's POV ~

As Mikan slept, I carried her out the dark room and in to her room.

I placed her under the blankets and move her hair out of her face with a small smile.

I instantly stood up as I felt another presence and walk out of her room door and saw a person looking at me.

"Persona." I said with venom in my tone.

He looked disgusted by my tone but kept smiling like a maniac.

"What are you doing to Mikan?!" I said getting mad.

"I'm just doing my job, what's wrong with that." He smirked.

"Like hell! your plotting something and don't think that we'll fall for your plans!" I said turning away and opened the door to Mikan.

"Don't give me that tone, you'll even thank me, after I execute my plan." He then walked away with an annoying smirk in his face.

I entered Mikan's room again and went to her bed, sitting at the edge of it not noticing the brunette girl already awake.

"Natsume." She said softly making me startle. I looked at her and gave her a small assuring smile.

"Dont worry about me, I will need this training, you know." She said chuckling.

"I know but I don't like you staying here, not being able to go outside." I said and she laugh more making me confuse.

"Who says I'm gonna stay here." She said and calmed down looking at me.

"I'm not following all of Persona's order, I'll can leave whenever I want using my powers." She smiled at me telling me not to worry.

"I'll still stay with you until your training is finish." I said expecting her to be happy but instead she frowned.

"No your not, your gonna go out and go to school." She said pushing me lightly.

"Huh?! Are you an idiot." I said little annoyed and surprise at her actions.

"Nope, just wait for me there, and here." She said handing me a stone.

"That's my alice stone, I don't know if your compatible enough for it but you can have it." She smiled as I admired the orange color stone.

It was a normal size stone with little sparkles of yellow in it and I put it in my pocket for safe keeping.

I looked at her worriedly as she just smiled like an idiot not caring about her situation.

"Natsume, as I said I'll be fine. You can go now." She push me off again making me growl at her.

"No, I'm not leaving you, and plus I can't leave there's an alice barrier protecting this building." I said making her stop.

"Bye Natsume." She said hugging me, ignoring what I said as I see her fading away from my sight and I was suddenly teleported outside our rooms.

I was frozen their processing what happened as my body tense up making my blood boil.

"UGHH!" I shouted in frustration.
"Why?" I legs gave up and my hand made it's way to cover my eyes with tears starting to flow.

"Why wouldn't you let me help you?" I said as I hear foot steps coming closer.

"Natsume!" I immediately recognize the voice calling for me.

"Natsume are you okay?" He asked with a worried tone on his voice.

"Ruka." I said my tears stop as I wipe them away, looking at him intensely.

"I...want." I immediately stop thinking on what to say.