A plan to take down the king

~ Natsume's POV ~

I woke up feeling someone tapping my cheek, as I opened my eyes, I let out a groan and look at the person touching my cheek.

"Onii-chan." It was Yoichi.

"Hmm?"

"Hungry." He said cutely as I chuckled and got up.

"Come on let's wash up first." I said raising my hands, signalling him that I'll carry him.

He went to me and hug me holding into my neck as I carried him to the bathroom.

We wash up and I change my clothes  first before heading out.

As I carried Yoichi to the dining room, we smelt freshly made pancakes as we reach the dining room.

I saw Ruka and ice princess  already there eating as I went to them with Yoichi.

I sat beside Ruka and sat Yoichi beside me as pancakes were serve to us by the robot.

"I've been thinking about the plan." Ice princess said as I stared at her.

"The king is always hiring maids so I thought that Misaki senpai, Mikan and me will join, then you boys will sneak in. We will first learn the weaknesses of the king, food, likes, and dis likes." She said as we nodded.

"While we learn you boys have to find where Mikan's parents are being held, so we can save them after we defeat the king." She said as we nodded.

"What if we get busted?" I asked as she stared at me.

"Then we'll have to attack the king head on." She said casually.

"No, that's too blunt, why don't we get help from the academy?" Ruka said and Hotaru's brow twitch.

"You already know them, they only care about power, specially the elementary division principal." She said voice full of venom.

I then felt a tug at the sleeves as I look over at Yoichi.

"I'll help." He said as I shook by head.

"No your still young." I said as he shook his head, he then started to transform into our age as he smile.

"I can help you." He said and the two stared at him shock.

"No it's dangerous." I said denying him.

"You already know I'm gonna be very useful right?" He asked as I click my tongue.

"Tch fine you smarty kid." I said as he laugh.

"We'll join too." I look around and saw our classmates.

"We kinda heard your conversation and we wanna help." Anna said as we stared at them.

"You don't know us, but your helping us?" Ruka said as they shook their heads.

"We know you but you don't know us, we'll except for Hotaru she's been our friend since elementary." Yū said as they nod.

"We also wanna help mikan." That permy girl said as I look at her.

"You've been trash talking her and now your gonna help her?" I said I she glared at me.

"I wasn't trash talking her, from the beginning I had my eyes on her because she looked familiar and now I have my confirmation." She said folding her arms.

"And what is that?" I said as she smirk.

"She is princess Mikan of our fantasy world but when the king took over she only became the forest princess." She said as I click my tongue in annoyance.