The adventure begins

*BOOM*
A big explosion woke up both Natsume and Kirari.

They hurried to go downstairs and what they saw was a little funny.

Ritsu was getting something out in the oven and surprisingly it was a cake but really burnt.

"......"

"HAHAHAHAHA." Natsume laugh holding his tummy.

"Stop it Natsume you're being rude." Kirari said trying not to laugh.

"Nah its okay, it is a little funny." Ritsu said with a little chuckle.

"I'm sorry your cake got burnt, I was about to surprise you with this but I wasn't really good at baking." Ritsu added with a frown.

"You're good at cooking but bad at baking?" Natsume questioned while laughing.

"Come on Natsu its not like your good at it." Kirari teased.

"Not good at it? NOT GOOD AT IT! Let me show you my cooking and baking skills." Natsume took an apron and a knife then started cooking.

It was an amazing sight for Kirari and Ritsu because the food is like in the air getting cut and cook. After 30 minutes Natsume put something in the oven and said...

"Ready the plates." Natsume said

"Okeh." Ritsu followed his instructions and went to grab some plates.

"Kirari sit down and close your eyes." Natsume commanded.

"Umm ok sure." Kirari followed Natsume and close her eyes.

After another 10 minutes Natsume was done

"Bon appetit." Natsume said

Kirari opened her eyes and was surprise. The dishes were...

*Macaroni salad
*Carbonara
*Fried salmon
*Steak with a side dish of mashed potato

Desserts:
*Choco mousse
*Macaroons
*7 layers cupcakes
*Chocolate vanilla oreo cake

"Woah☆☆♡♡."

Kirari was very surprised because the desserts looks good and did I forgot to mention that she and Natsume has a sweet tooth.

"I can't believed that you are a very good cook." Ritsu said surprised big the sight.

"Don't underestimate me." Natsume said with a smirk.

"Lets eat!" Kirari said
"Itadakimasu!" All of them said and started digging in.

Time past after they ate and went back to their room.

"That was an amazing breakfast the best I had yet." Kirari exclaimed.

At Natsume's room

"Well that was terrific I can't believe that I showed them that side of me." Natsume said talking to himself with irritation.

Ritsu's POV

"What nice friends."
"I want to taste a food like that again." I said to myself day dreaming about the food until...

*BEEP BEEP*
*BEEP BEEP*

"Oh no no no why now."

Ritsu went to a table that was showing a monster and a person atacking a village.

"I think we might have celebrated too early."

"I have to take them with me for better support and chances of victory."

Narrator's POV

Ritsu got up and went to Natsume and Kirari's room and informed them to assemble to the living room.

When all of them are in the living room Ritsu spoke.

"We have an enemy and I need your help to eliminate it." Ritsu said.

"WHAT?" Kirari shouted excited.

"What kind of enemy?" Natsume questioned.

"I think it's one of the giants that are under the kings command and it is with an unidentified men." Ritsu reported.

"Ok we will help you." Kirari said while nodding to Natsume.

Natsume nod back and now they have a signal for each other.

"Natsume,Kirari. Lets suit up." Ritsu said.

They nod at each other and went back to their rooms.

Kirari's POV

I'm so excited! Finally I can have an adventure, an adventure that I dreamt about all this years.

I readied my myself and took a red adventurer clothes. It is a red long cloak with a hood with a black legging and boots.

My choice of weapon is a magical crystal blue bow, I also took a dagger for close combat attacks.            

After I finish I hurried to the living room and saw Ritsu and Natsume already there.

Natsume was wearing a cool looking adventurers clothes. He has a white and blue cloak and under it is a tight back suit with pants and boots.

He has a sword on the side off his waist and dagger in the back of his hips.

Ritsu was wearing a half leather and half metallic armor. A leather cloak and full Metal body armor.

He's weapon is big sword that is in his back.

"Cool outfits guys." Kirari said with a bright smile.

"Your's  ain't that bad either Kira." Natume said smiling a little.

"Yooo what's up with the nickname." Kirari said a little surprise and chuckle at the end.

"Wahaha just little something cause you also gave me a nickname." Natsume said looking a way.

Ritsu was just watching them with a smile.

'We already have two love birds, ayy this kids.' Ritsu thought and chuckle.

Both of them laugh by there childish behaviors and looked at Ritsu.

"Ok love birds looks like we're all ready let's go!" Ritsu shouted excitedly.

"Eyyy!" Shouted back Kirari and Natsume, but then realize what he said.

"Umm." Kirari was now blushing while in the other hand Natsume was just smirking.

They then started their adventure to find that enemy.