Third phase: START!

~ Mikan's POV ~

"Well folks that's all of the performers, prince Kaname please step up and tell them the chosen performer." The old man smiled, prince Kaname stood up as we help him to the stage.

The old man stood aside and prince Kaname took the microphone to speak.

"I have made my decision, base on appearance, talent, and  alice." He started but the alice part was a little confusing, why does prince Kaname also wants to judge their alices?

"And one group out stand the others by those categories." He continued as the crowd waited for the winner.

"And the winner is...." the drum roll started as the air get more intense by the second prince Kaname stops.

"The mixed circus!" He said a little loud for his own health  and started to caugh a little.

I rash to his side as the crowd kept cheering and Natsume and the others came out waving happily, while Natsume just looked at me with the prince.

I smiled at him and excuse us, Hotaru readied the carriage and the prince entered.

"The winners, please go at the carriage behinds the prince's and follow them to the castle!" The old man said and the group went to the carriage as the crowd kept cheering.

They made their way to the carriage as the prince, Mikan, and Hotaru waited for them to board. The carriage then rode it's way to the castle as the thought of the plan commence.

~ Misaki's POV ~

By this time the gang should be going back to the castle, well if they won that is.

I've been separated from my Kohai's since day two so I've been doing my own research by then.

I've got to know some information from the other servants, they say the king has very sensitive skin. He always take a medicine every night to prevent it from happening. He surprisingly likes sweets and only leaves his room when it's time to eat, no one knows he does in that room but Persona is with him.

I've mostly entered all the room in this castle but no sign of Mikan's parents, my only theory is that they are in his room.

I run down the hall to greet back the prince with some other servants with me.

As the guard announced the prince's return, I was already in my station. The door opened revealing the prince with Mikan and Hotaru who were with a group I've been wishing to see.

"Welcome back prince Kaname." We said bowing as he pass by me.

Tsubasa and the others peek at me as that jerk snickered making me show a ticked mark.

'I'll slap that smile of yours after this.' I thought making me smirk.

~ Tsubasa's POV ~

As we pass Misaki I hid a little snicker but I felt an aura that I missed but mostly feared.

'I'm so gonna be dead soon.' I thought to myself.

The prince led us to a big room with sofas and chandeliers that sparkle and illuminated the room.

"All of you, please do sit down." He said softly as the two girl stood beside him.

"My name is prince Kaname as you all know or not but can I say your performance was absolutely extravagant." He exclaimed smiling.

"Well thank you your highest." Tono senpai said, smiling with his (eyes only) mask still on.