The truth about Mikan

"Huh Mikan?" Kirari said with a confused face.

"Yes Mikan, you are the daughter of my child and your name is Mikan Yukihira." He explained.

"Daughter? I thought you made me from magic?" He asked with confusion.

"Well let me explain...your real name is Mikan Yukihira the Daughter of the king and queen of this forest."

"You are the owner of the alice box, you have the power to steal and insert other people's alice."

"But when you were little it was to dangerous for you to live in this world so I sent you to earth, the safes place for you but of course you parent felt that your still unsafe so they also sent a guardian for you and that guardian is you friend Natsume." He said and that made Mikan  shocked and look at Natsume who was just listening.

'So I was right, he knew who I am all along, Tch his gonna feel me after this, that idiot.' She thought and smirk ready to punch Natsume later.

"While Ritsu I mean Ruka in the other hand is the captain of your parents army, he was looking for you for 3 months but now luckily you save him from death."

"Ruka?!" I looked at Ruka with shock and he just smiled while my grandpa continued to explain.

"Now who I am? I am your grandfather, I am in charge of you because your parents can't take care of you, they are still in the hands of the evil great king and you Mikan are the only one who can defeat the great king." Grandpa explain and huff from the long explanation.

"Wow so I'm Mikan Yukihira the forest princess that can defeat the evil king and save my parents." Mikan said with adrenaline and about to burst into excitement.

"Yes."

"And all this time Natsume is like my bodyguard but why did I only met him now?" She asked turning to Natsume.

"Cause I was ordered to only appear when I was needed like saving you." He replied with a smirk.

"And Mikan Please take this box and open it." Grandpa said and Mikan look at his hands.

He was handing her a black small box, she carefully took it from him and examine it.

"What's this?" Mikan asked her grandpa and he just smiled.

"All your answers will be explain through that alice box." He said and gestured for her to open it.

She look at her surroundings first and when she was sure no other intruders are watching she gently open it and light burst into her with memories flash in her mind.

She also felt the alices over flowing in her body.

Her head and body hurt and it made her scream in pain.

"Ahhh!" She yelled holding her head, when she opened her eyes they were glowing, orange with yellow glowed her eyes.

And after about a minute she black out.

Natsume watch with sadness and took her head to rest in his shoulder.

"She will wake up soon, the alices will eventually adjust to her body." Grandpa said and the boys nod watching the brunette sleep.

- In Mikan's dream -

A three year old Mikan slowly opened her eyes revealing her a high cealing with a crystal chandelier in the middle.

She looked at her side and saw her mother Yuka.

She slowly got up and went to her mom, grabbing her hand and shaking her lightly.