Call Your Name - Chapter 1

Roseanne Park,
a new girl from Australia, migrated to the place she never thought she'll be staying for the rest of her life,

Korea.

She's been living the happiest days in Melbourne, Australia until her grandfather in Seoul, Korea passed away. So that her father decided to go home and take all the businesses left on her grandfather's company.

But she'll never let her dad to live there without her. Cause it's been the 2 of them, living and comforting each other since she was in grade school, when she lost her mother and her father lost his wife.

She inhaled so deep, exhaled so long and loud, and thought she doesn't have a choice here.

Though she hates everything in this country; her Korean name, the added one year on her age, the food they make with avocados, the use of chopsticks on some noodles with soup, everything! everything related to this country; She hates it!

But she needs to keep going...

After a week of staying in Seoul, she managed to attend the first day of class on a Semi- Private School, 4 blocks away from their home.

And yes, Rosie is pretty zombie for the first day. Almost of the students tucked in their blouses, but she let it loose, she's not even wearing socks for her black leather shoe.

While she walks in the hallway.

"Who's that?"

"She looks from somewhere out here"

"She looks new"

"Nah- maybe she got kicked out on her previous school"

"Hey, stop she's mine"

People, keeps gossiping. And she'll not waste her time for those bunch of idiots. Cause she's pretty, smart, fashionable though kind of bitchy. And she never got lost anywhere.

So yes, she found her class room.

She opened the door and quickly gets in the class room, rushing to fill the empty seat. But...

"Park Chaeyeong", Ms. Lim said. She keeps walking until she sat down.

"Park Chaeyeong" again, her teacher called her. She looks at her back then side to side as to show her teacher she doesn't know her Korean name.
She knows it, but she doesn't like it.

"Hey new student! I'm calling you!"

"Me?" pointing at herself, acting like she's confused.

"Young lady, as from my first impression for you, you better learn and have good scores, or we will never see each other again next school year. Understand?"

She took a deep breath. "Yes ma'am, understand"

Her classmates at the back start repeating what she said and laugh.
They keep saying things about her while Ms. Lim was busy writing her lessons on the board.
(Oh god, just let the earth swallow me)

She somehow noticed the girl on her left, the only student copying the board, remain unbothered.

"Hey" Rosie said while leaning on the left of her seat and glimpsing on her pissed teacher.

"What?" the girl asked, still copying the board, still not looking at her.

"Why are you not making a sound?"

"It's not funny and I have no time for stupid things, and you must do the same."
Keeps writing.

After that last answer she got from her; dumb founded, Rosie slowly return to sit on front of the board.

(BELL RANG)

She's still sitting on her chair and look at the girl grabs her stuffs quickly and got out of the room. (Some here are idiots, and some are not friendly. Yeah just kill me)

She stands and ready to go out of the class too, but someone blocked her,
"Hey I'm Seulgi, I've heard you are Park Chaeyeong?"

"It's Roseanne Park!"

"Whatever, loser" Then she starts laughing with her gang.

-ON THE CAFETERIA-

She got her food and started to look for a spot. She definitely not going on Seulgi's table and some guys who catcalled her. Still looking....

"Ms. Park?" the 'unbothered' girl called her from her back.

Then she turns around to see the girl smiling at her. (F*, now she also has the time to bully me)
The girl already ate half of her meal.
"Come here, it's hard to find a seat there on the corner..."

Rosie realized that she's standing beside the trash cans.
"... and it's dirty." The girl slightly wrinkled her nose.
She sits on front of the girl.

"What do you want me to call you?" the girl asked.
She was surprised with the random question.
(We just met each other and now she wants a 'call' name?)
On the other hand, she read Rosie's mind. And made an 'O' with her mouth.

"Oh no! (*waving both her hands) haha! Not that!
I mean, for what I observed you don't like your Korean name, so maybe you prefer some nicknames?"

"Oh! Hehe (f* really Rosie? You don't use your brain now?!)
(*lightly taps the table while laughing)
Rosie, you can call me Rosie."

"Nice meeting you Rosie, I'm .."

"Jennie, Jennie Kim."

Offers her a hand shake, and of course, she took it. Then she started to be thankful of these simple things.

Just like the first time she's seeing that gummy smile.

============================================

Hello BLINKS and Chaennie shippers!
Just wanted to inform you, that this story have more chapters.
Still working on it.
So, I'm hoping  that you like this initial chapter and will continue to read the next ones. Thank you!

xoxo,
2jerby