Call Your Name - Final Chapter (18)

So, this is it! The Chapter finale!

================================================================================================================================================================

--JENNIE P.O.V.—pt.3

Oh! It's been 2 hours I'm sitting here. I turn on my phone again.
Let me continue the story...

Without the alcohol I'm uncovered, naked on the sin I did last night. It was pretty- clear, I remembered everything.

I stayed in Irene unnie's floor to hide from her. But Irene unnie took a conclusion to take Lia and I to their canteen for lunch. She served us the best dishes they have. And because of her, we had to sit on the Board's table. Everything has given way for me to meet Rosie, and there she was.

"I thought she eat lunch in her office?" Lia asked me. Had a feeling she was not ready to face her too. But I didn't answer her. I continued facing down to my food instead.

Worse was she sat on the only vacant seat, beside me.

I'm stuffed but cannot stop consuming my meal. I didn't know how to run from that situation. I was hearing them talking about Hyeri, but I was too occupied to be jealous. Until Taeyeon unnie accidentally spilled her soup on me. I didn't know how to react about it, I just looked at my soaked coat. Before I can even react, Rosie already turn my head to her with her hand on my jaw, and the other one with her napkin which she used to wipe the spilled sauce on my skin.

I didn't expect that to happen, and I guess my reaction and everyone around us made her realize it's weird to touch me. So, she gave me her napkin and let me clean myself.

"Thank you" I said with a warm smile. But she didn't glance, she only minded her meal.
Then the sauce started to irritate my skin, the rashes are getting visible. Taeyeon unnie asked for forgiveness, but I knew it's unintentional. I was asking to come to my hotel room to change but we had a tight schedule, so there was no other choice but to take a shower on Rosie's office and changed with her clothes.

I can smell her scent, it's all over her office... she smells like lavender. It brings back memories.

I was to go out of her dresser but to my surprise Hyeri walked towards me in a narrow hallway. We greeted each other, but you know my point, right? That was awkward to get out of her girlfriend's dresser. Guilt rose inside me even though I didn't do anything wrong (I mean that day, not the last night). I started to explain why I ended showering there, but it made it look worse.

Though she's nice, she didn't let it affect her for how I've seen it.
"Why not choose a dress Ms. Kim? There's plenty of dresses inside Roseanne's cabinet."
"She have scars on her both legs." Rosie explained to her. Yes, that was erroneous. She fed Hyeri's suspicions. Now Hyeri doesn't look nice.
"I pretend it didn't come from you." Hyeri, glaring at her. Oh no, there's no-thing to save this talk!
"I-I think I better get going now. See you two on Runway." Got out of her office fast as I could.

It had been a long day. Somi loved the available pieces I gave her; it fitted her concept so well. It was a really- long day. My whole body was aching. My legs were aching. I went to Irene's floor to get my things, but my notes were missing. I looked to all the floors I went for my notes but got no luck. I can't lose that notebook. Every detail of Somi's upcoming pieces were there! The last option was to ask the guards.