Call Your Name - Chapter 12

DISCLAIMER:
This Chapter is STRICTLY not for readers 13 y.o and below.
And I'm not against to any characters I used. It's all FICTION. In fact they are my favorites.

Enjoy reading!
================================================================================================================================================================

SHE DOESN'T HAVE A CHOICE, BUT TO SIT BESIDE JENNIE
...the other seats are taken. Lia peeks from the other side of Jennie to see her, smiles at her nervously, and she gives a reassuring smile too. But Jennie cannot even look at anything but her food.

She opens her lunchbox to eat Hyeri's baked chocolate brownies.
"Wow!" Lisa says while taking a 1 brownie, and Jisoo follows.
"Stop eating my girlfriend's brownies!" She didn't expect her words to be that loud.
She looks at Jennie to see she's still nervously eating and looking at her own food.
"Okay, Okay, you don't have to shout haha, I just love Hyeri's cookies." Lisa says.

Taeyeon is sitting on front of Jennie, she went to the counter and came back with Tofu soup, 2 cups of rice and a slice of blueberry cheesecake. She placed it all in one tray. She transferred the blueberry cheesecake first and follows with 2 cups of rice, the tofu soup slides out of the tray due to uneven weight on the tray, fell to the table aggressively and spilled a huge amount of the spicy soup on Jennie.

"OH MY! Ms. Kim! I'm sorry!" They get their tissues, but Roseanne acted fast with her floral printed napkin, she wipes Jennie's chin and neck with it. Everybody in her table was not just shock on Taeyeon's clumsiness but also to how Roseanne reacted.

Roseanne pauses after seeing their eyes landing on her and Jennie. Yes, it looks weird because they were like strangers before today, and it's too intimate to wipe someone's neck. (What's with you Roseanne?! She's not Hyeri for Pete's sake!)
 She gives her napkin to Jennie to clean herself up.
"Thank You." Jennie says.
"Do you have extra clothes? I'm really sorry."
Taeyeon says with her hands place together like she's praying.

"I don't have one, it's fine Ms. Taeyeon."
"No, you need to change your clothes unnie."
Lia says while touching a soaked part on Jennie's coat.

"And take a shower, that was spicy tofu soup on your neck... it can leave you an itchy skin or worse an irritated reddish skin." Irene says.
"Maybe I can go to my hotel for a while and promise to go back quickly, is it alright?" Jennie asks. "Yes." Said by few but...
"No. You'll stay in my building, we have a meeting after this, we're not true with delayed Samsuk sets came from Gwangju." Roseanne protests.
"So what do you suggest she'll do? Take a shower in the building? You know we only have one shower room in the building, and it's in your floor." Irene says to Roseanne.

Jennie in her shower room is awkward and strange to imagine, no one even use it but her.
But she already said what needs to be finish today, she'll look ridiculous if she takes it back. And if Jennie goes to her hotel, it will take her 1-2 hrs instead of just half an hour in her shower.

"Ok, you clean yourself up to my floor."

"Thank you." Jennie weakly smiles to her. She gulps while Jennie's stare reminds her of the kiss, she gave her last night.

After lunch, Jennie follows her to her floor.
They entered her office. There's a little hallway on the side of her office table, leading to her make up room, dressing room and shower. Jennie scanning her office for the first time.
"Why? Don't act like it's your first time seeing my office." She's frowning.
"It is my first time, I asked Ryujin to put the seersucker on your table." Jennie protests.
She didn't argue with her.
She gives her a bath towel. "Just pick some clothes inside my cabinet. Half of my office clothes are in there." She says, and leaves Jennie.

She sits to her office chair, while waiting for Jennie to finish her bath.
She lean her whole back to her seat and puts her feet on her table.

"Rosie?" She opens her eyes on Jennie's call.
"Y-yes?" Asks with doubts of the name Jennie still calls her.
"Sorry. There's no shampoo in your shower room."
Rosie sighs but walks to her cabinet to get what Jennie needs.
"Here you go." Rosie says. But Jennie is hiding her whole naked body behind the door, only her hand is exposed. Her hand is reaching for the shampoo Rosie is giving her.
She touched Rosie's arm first, thought that was it. "Sorry." Then she slides her hand to Rosie's forearm until she reaches for the shampoo and take it inside the shower.

Rosie gets back to her sit and done the position she had before. She realized her sleeves are wet for Jennie's touch. She closed her eyes. Those wet sleeves reminded her about few things she almost forgot. Flashbacks went along with it. Like Jennie's coat soaked from the rain when she accompanied her in the park; Jennie's uniform sleeve brushing her side hair while protecting her head from the crowd in the school hallway; Jennie's uniform soaked with blood on her accident; and the tees' sleeves which Lisa lend to her soaked with her tears when she found about Jennie's betrayal.