Call Your Name - Chapter 10

IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS since she went out that door, since she discovered her dad and Jennie's betrayal.
She knows her departure is too much for her father, he is not that bad on her welfare;
But what he did is unforgivable, the trust is gone.

She hired a private investigator just in case her father keeps something more from her.
She discovered more things, things that she hope she didn't know;
What he have done mostly while he was in Melbourne.
It felt a little harder than she thought it would be.

"I hope I never ate what he served on our table.
It's all dirty. He let me grow with his dirty money."
She once said to Lisa and Jisoo years earlier, these 2 stick with her through all these years.

Jisoo quit her internship with Park Group: Mr. Park's company.
She went to her father's company instead, she brings her mother with her.
After two years, when they are both settled;
Jisoo guided Roseanne while she built her own.

Lisa's parents return to Thailand after withdrawing from Park Group.
But Lisa stayed. She finished her studies and became the Chairman of the Board in Roseanne's company.

Roseanne withdrawn her investments, her inherited money from Park Group.
Yes, her grandfather gave her 24,000 USD a year.
She stayed with Jisoo for years to save some of her money. It let her finish her college and built her own business. And when she is also settled, she bought her own home.

She was one semester ahead from Lisa. And Jisoo graduated like 3 years before they did. But gladly they had the same goals in their future, building BPE.

BPE: The BLACKPINK Entertainment. Unlike her grandfather who owned a brand of clothing, her dad who owned a brand of perfume and DRUGS; Roseanne wants to work on people or entertainment. She consciously got it from Jennie, the way Jennie performed in college, what a waste of talent she thought.

She entered a lot of types. She didn't focus only to search her talents for the agency; But she also entered art. She made it all possible inside BPE for a short period of time. It's like she put all the things she knows she can do so whatever the problem is, she can manage. A talent-savvy. She teaches her trainees on playing instruments, she delegated the rest of the activities to her friends.

She recruited Taeyeon in vocals and arts; Jisoo & Lisa in dance, stage appearance and rap; Irene in clothing;
and she won't miss her girlfriend...
Lee Hyeri in acting.

It's been 2 years since they started dating. And they are both happy.

It might sound nice that Roseanne loves again after what happened to her.
But Hyeri didn't have her in an easy way.
She was her secretary before all this.

Before she even applied in her agency, she already saw her in an event she was hosting.
That blonde-haired Roseanne Park wearing a white polo, a pink seersucker on top of it and those firm feet wearing rose pink stilettos. It was hot and elegant at the same time.
She looks the youngest in the crowd, but her posture and appearance shows that she is not just young. Hyeri heard people around her talking about Roseanne's success without her father.
She looks dreamy while staring at her, it's very rare to see a successful CEO in her age.
But she haven't had a courage to greet her there.

She doesn't know if it's love at first sight but it pushes her to apply on BPE.
She was accepted quickly to the fact that Roseanne's secretary just quit her job.
The staffs who oriented Hyeri told her, her boss is a bad tempered woman, so, people always comes and quickly goes. Staffs betted she'll not make it on the next week.

Before she even started her tasks on Roseanne's office, she believed Roseanne is not what the people thought about her, there's more to her. She won't have friends inside her building if she's really that evil. Not Taeyeon who nailed art some of their talents, not Ms. Jisoo and Ms. Lisa who hangs out with their trainees.
They were the youngsters who are popular in keeping their business to the table, they are rich, and if they don't like Roseanne, they might built their own business by now.

So, she tried her best to stay in Roseanne's office, she endured all the badmouthing and all the displacements she'd thrown her when something gone bad.
She stayed with her through all of it.

"She'll get tired of being bad." Her everyday motto before she goes to her office. She sometimes goes to Roseanne's house to offer her some of the puddings she made, the puddings which sometimes gone straight to the trash bin. It's hard to tell your boss that you have feelings for her, especially for the kind of boss Roseanne is.

But some things worked after months of hard work. She started to manage Roseanne's temper; she is not the girl who easily get scared. She did great. She didn't even expect that her relationship with her boss grown to something bigger, bigger than she expected.

They started dating 2 years ago. And now they are still happy.

Roseanne changed her ways after Hyeri, Lisa and Jisoo confronted her.
And how these girls showed her loyalty.
She knows she can put trust on people again.

She built recreational rooms in every level of her building to let people breathe especially when they are easily burnout. She also built a plain event hall the same floor with her office, so she can meet her trainees every Friday, and her talents every Saturday.