Call Your Name - Chapter 11

3 MINUTES HAVE PASSED WHEN LIA COUGHS TO SHAKE THE AWKWARDNESS IN THE ROOM.
"So, I think you guys already know one of Samsuk's designer, Ms. Kim!"
Lia shaking her hands to present Jennie Kim like a cheerleader does it with their captain, just to see Jennie also locking eyes with the CEO. She feels her being jolly won't help this dying meeting. She sits on her chair, and everybody follows.

Now the room knows about it. Not the real story, but that Roseanne and Jennie knew each other and did not have a good history.

"Ms. Jennie Kim, will you start now?" Irene quickly says.
Jennie clears her throat and stands beside the monitor.
Lia connected her laptop to the monitor.

30 minutes have passed with Jennie's presentation, and she is still on front asking the heads of what clothes they need for their project. Roseanne was quiet for the whole time; she was observing her when she receives a call.
*click
Whispering she says. "hey babe, wait I'm going out the room."

She stands and interrupts Jennie.
"Sorry I have a phone call, please continue without me."

She went outside the room and goes to her office.
"Hello babe. Why did you messaged me to call you? Is there something wrong? I thought BPE is in a meeting with Samsuk now." Hyeri still in the phone.
"Uhm. It's because I miss you." She's playing with her pen on the table.
"I can hear something ticking, is that your tensed hand?" Hyeri knows her behavior so well.

She startled on the knock on her door.
"Babe, I'll call you back." She clicks it before Hyeri respond.
"Roseanne! Why did you leave us with your ex?!"
Lisa rocking her door. Jisoo and Ryujin on her back.
She opens it before Lisa "totally" destroys it.
"Ryujin, please assist them in R, we're good here." Roseanne says.
Ryujin walks to the stairs quickly before she hears more awkward revelation.
She pushes Jisoo and Lisa inside her office and scans outside before locking her door.

"She's not my fucking ex." Roseanne whispered angrily. They both sit on front of Roseanne's table.

"Whatever. We never thought she's next to Son Yejin, we didn't have a Plan B or even a PLAN when she shows up again. So, what are we going to do?" Jisoo followed. She is more tense than Roseanne is, she knows this will complicate things in the future. They all know it.
"How is she with the presentation?" Roseanne asked.
"It's very well. Irene and Taeyeon unnie viewed her presentation very likeable. Looks like she's not here to stroll down memory lane." Lisa said with a slight teasing.

"Good. We will proceed with Samsuk collection." Roseanne says.
Jisoo and Lisa puzzled.
"Are you sure?" Jisoo asks leaning on her table.

"We need to accept Samsuk, either Jennie is there or not. I'm being desperate and practical here." Roseanne says, frowning.

"Let's finish the meeting then." Lisa dares. Stands on front of her.

Roseanne can "actually" go home if she wants to; this is about fashion and Irene can take care of it. But instead she follows the two enter R conference room again.
Jennie is still standing beside the monitor, and the ambiance of the room is pretty good; before, before she went in again and sit on her chair.

"Irene unnie, what's the status?" Roseanne asks.
"We planned a set for every comeback this month already! And look at Sungkyung's white coat! And those black wedges!" Irene looks dreamy when she shows a certain brochure page to Roseanne. She's right, they are perfect for Sungkyung's role.
It left a weak smile on her face.

"So what's the plan? I'm hoping that you already have these clothes with you."
Roseanne says to Jennie.
"Unfortunately, we only have like 10 sets, and half of your picks are still in Atlanta and some in Gwangju." Jennie answered.
"You need to be accurate Ms. Kim; we need a date when to receive it." Roseanne says sourly.

"Uhm. Tomorrow for Gwangju and next week on the rest Ms. Park." Lia awkwardly says.
She can feel the tension between Ms. Jennie Kim and the CEO.

Roseanne placed her hand under her chin.
"Okay. That's fair. See you soon Ms. Choi.... And ..."
She saw Jennie waiting for her name to be called.
"... Ms. Kim." All of them bow at each other. And the Heads went out of the room.

Taeyeon walks with Roseanne in the hallway.
" 'Ms. Kim' huh? Haha." She teases her.
"Unnie, lower your damn voice please." Roseanne whispering angrily again.
She almost forgot that Taeyeon knows Jennie.

Ryujin, Lia and Jennie remained to clean the table.
"Is your boss always like that?" Lia whispers to Ryujin.

"No. She's decent. I guess it depends on the person she meets." Ryujin defending Roseanne.
"Is it because I'm too loud? Because that will be totally understandable."
Lightly swaying her hands like an American girl.
Ryujin didn't answer her, instead she watches Jennie fix her things on the other side of the table.

"Oh. Is it because of Ms. Kim?" Lia asked.
"I don't know. What I'm sure of is it will subside. My boss will prove it to you guys that she's better than she acted today." She smiles and give Lia the filed brochures and the cake which Roseanne brought.